7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

This is very disappointing for some people!

The fact that Bobby's death is a significant event in the early years and may not be shown would be gut-wrenching for those seeing it after 20 years and for those who may be interested to see it for the first time.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news H&A is back in SA on 12 january but I think we have missed

Bobby's accident

as it shows the next episode as this

Gloria is furious when she discovers Sally's deception. Greg refuses to believe his wife may not pull through.

If that's the case I'm not happy at all :(

Off topic, but my other show shortland street is still not listed (normally on after H&A) so maybe they decide to air H&A over Shortland street due to ratings?

EDIT: sorry home and away 1988-2000 didnt see your post above, thanks for the info re shortland street.

Hey, good news Shortland Street is back on the 26th January at the usual time :).

Home and Away isn't playing in either Sydney or Melbourne either

ALERT: Home And Away Episode 1307 not showing in Canberra at 9am today, January 20

Just contacted Channel Seven. A lovely lady told me that due to the Australian Open and WA being three hours behing, Home and Away was pulled from scheduling, but she also said original transmission should return once the Australian Open is finished :)

Archived