7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news H&A is back in SA on 12 january but I think we have missed

Bobby's accident

as it shows the next episode as this

Gloria is furious when she discovers Sally's deception. Greg refuses to believe his wife may not pull through.

If that's the case I'm not happy at all :(

Off topic, but my other show shortland street is still not listed (normally on after H&A) so maybe they decide to air H&A over Shortland street due to ratings?

EDIT: sorry home and away 1988-2000 didnt see your post above, thanks for the info re shortland street.

I am not happy that the early years is not showing all over Australia this week which is most likely due to the Brisbane International Tennis. Something dramatic happens to Bobby on Wednesday's episode. When it originally aired on the 11th of August 1993 I missed it as I was either on holiday or camping.

I am not happy that the early years is not showing all over Australia this week which is most likely due to the Brisbane International Tennis. Something dramatic happens to Bobby on Wednesday's episode. When it originally aired on the 11th of August 1993 I missed it as I was either on holiday or camping.

Yes it is most annoying!

I have sent you a private message that you may find useful.

Of all the weeks for this to happen!

As far as I can see, when the Early Years start showing again next week in Perth, they'll be at 3:30pm - whilst they continue at their usual time in Sydney etc. Which begs the question, if they're able to deviate from the normal schedule next week, why can't they do it this week?

Saying that, it also appears from the preliminary listings that they disappear in Perth again the following week....

the week of Bobby's funeral

The synopses in the listings released don't appear to suggest that, but then they're unpredictable at the best of times.

I did think at first that it would probably be out of their control, and the playout is at a national level, but the moving of Early Years next week to 3:30pm in the Perth region seems to dispel that idea.

Archived