7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes in regions such as Tasmania the episodes are still listed as running through that week (those listings don't cover Sydney and suchlike), so it's anyone's guess at the moment as to whether some states are bizarrely going to miss a week, or whether the listings for those regions forgot to take the break into account when placing the synopses.

All these things are subject to change anyway, we should know more in the next week or two when the listings start filtering through to the mainstream guides. I wouldn't have thought they'd purposely have half the country missing out.

Off topic I'm sorry, but I just found H&A The Early Years on Plus7, starting from the pilot episode. I wonder if they plan on making that a permanent thing, I noticed that the episodes seem to be available until February which is a shame because I think it would be great if they kept the episodes online permanently.

Just to say that, at the moment, the Early Years is definitely listed on Monday 5th for Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane - but not for places such as Perth and Adelaide, so it's very much a case of checking local listings as they become available.

Just to say that, at the moment, the Early Years is definitely listed on Monday 5th for Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane - but not for places such as Perth and Adelaide, so it's very much a case of checking local listings as they become available.

Poor old Perth we seem to miss out because of the stupid tennis.

Archived