7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree we all need to chill out.  It's quite obvious UK viewers have been following The Early Years just by looking at this forum but given the very free availability of Australian pace episodes on this forum ten years or so ago was - understandably - shut down by Seven, I agree with Dan that it won't help matters.

Indeed it could potentially derail any rerun of the ITV era on 5*, which I would be all in favour of.

9 hours ago, James Martin said:

I agree we all need to chill out.  It's quite obvious UK viewers have been following The Early Years just by looking at this forum but given the very free availability of Australian pace episodes on this forum ten years or so ago was - understandably - shut down by Seven, I agree with Dan that it won't help matters.

Indeed it could potentially derail any rerun of the ITV era on 5*, which I would be all in favour of.

Why are you saying this now? The post was on July. Nobody's making unhelpful decisions now.

• 1 month later...

I know this probably isn’t true, I’ve heard on the grapevine that the early years is returning the week starting of the 6th November. Just a heads up to keep an eye and ear out.

i know it probably isn’t true or right, so don’t get your hopes up

26 minutes ago, jakeyy. said:

I know this probably isn’t true, I’ve heard on the grapevine that the early years is returning the week starting of the 6th November. Just a heads up to keep an eye and ear out.

Not true I'm afraid, schedules are already out for that week.

34 minutes ago, jakeyy. said:

can people PLEASE stop posting FALSE INFORMATION?! :angry::angry::angry:

2 hours ago, Dan F said:

Not true I'm afraid, schedules are already out for that week.

Damn. :( 

thanks dan for checking ?? 

2 hours ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

can people PLEASE stop posting FALSE INFORMATION?! :angry::angry::angry:

How about you read before you write ?‍♂️ smh

Archived