7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've sent an email to Umbrella Entertainment. I wonder if we'll hear back from them.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

ETA: Is Umbrella the main DVD manufacturer in Australia or are there any others?

Here are the email addresses of several acquisitions managers at Channel 5 if anyone wants to send them an email:

Cherry.Yeandle@channel5.com

Sebastian.Cardwell@channel5.com

Katie.Keenan@channel5.com

2 hours ago, sindikatas said:

Could someone explain the concept of pay TV? If money is the problem, couldn't it be solved by showing the show on this sort of television?

You just pay a certain amount per month to have the channel as part of your subscription (as far as I know). 

Damn this, I miss Jack and Curtis :( 

ETA: Does anyone know the exact episodes that were played on Living/ITV2/whichever channel in the early 2000s? Did they reach 1997 or was it only some of 1996 that they played?

3 hours ago, Skylover said:

ETA: Does anyone know the exact episodes that were played on Living/ITV2/whichever channel in the early 2000s? Did they reach 1997 or was it only some of 1996 that they played?

They played episodes from the 1996 credits overhaul (a couple of weeks after Michael's death) up until mid/late 1998.

I've also been missing my escapism into the Early Years! :(

7 hours ago, Dan F said:

Just to say I have been attempting to make further enquiries but have had no luck in getting any more replies, so at the moment the previous statement still stands.

Thanks Dan, your hard work is very much appreciated!

I've had a reply from Umbrella Entertainment, it's not an instant dismissal which I guess is positive?

Dear Edward

Thank you for your suggestion. We will add this title into our acquisition list and keep you updated. Thanks.

Archived