Remember Me? (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

Great update Danni :D

Aww I really feel sorry for Angelo must be awful for him, but then again I really feel sorry for Charlie, finding out your dad has died and then realising you already knew must be horrible. Poor Ruby, glad Rachel was there to support her.

I loved Charlies little outburst asking about Martha it was really nice :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw. The scene with Charlie and Ruby was so moving. I liked Rachel and Ruby's talk as well.

I can't believe Charlie gave Angelo his engagement ring back. She could at least wait a bit and give him a chance even though I know it would be hard. I feel so sorry for him. :(

More please.

Awww, I really liked that chat between Ruby and Rachel. Its nice that Rachel is there for Ruby during the difficult time. I also really like the chat between Ruby and Charlie. Im glad that Charlie doesnt blame Ruby for her fathers death.

Poor angelo, I really feel sorry for him but at least he isnt making things harder for charlie.