Remember Me? (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now I have to wait for a couple of weeks to read Angelo and Charlie's conversation! :(

I loved Charlie and Ruby's talk. It was a really nice moment. :)

Hearing about Grant and Ross is going to be so hard for Charlie. :( But I'm looking forward to see how she reacts to it.

Have fun on your trip and please update as soon as possible. :D

Aw, I liked that chat with Ruby & Charlie.. it was a sweet moment. :)

Looking forward to reading as to how she reacts with the news about Ross and Grant.

& now we have to wait a few weeks to see what happens with Charlie & Angelo, with their conversation :(

Have fun on your trip though and I'll speak to you when you get back

Aww I really loved the chat that Ruby and Charlie had. I loved that Charlie started crying when Ruby called her mum without thinking. I loved the way that Charlie is reacted to the things she is found out. I really do feel sorry for Angelo though as he cant really be there for Charlie the way that he wants to be. Im really looking forward to seeing the conversation with Angelo and also seeing how Ruby tells Charlie about Ross.

Have a good time on your holiday :)

• 4 weeks later...

You're forgiven! :D Besides, I'm blaming the volcano in Iceland. :P I'm glad you're back with an update. :D

Oh poor Angelo! The love of his life can't remember him and she doesn't even want to know about their relationship. :( You can't blame Charlie though. It must be overwhelming to find out you lost your memory and can't recall being with a guy who turns out be your fiancé.

Poor Ruby too. I'm glad Rachel was there to support her.

More please.