Strange Love

Guest XXXh&aXXX

here's the next chapter, :D enjoy, :

Chapter 7:

It was a mounth after they first got together and things were working out really well. They had not had a single arguement since they had got together. Martha had spent most of the time at Jack's house or if not Jack would stay round at Martha's. everyone was very happy for them when they got together and no one was surprised. It was nine in the morning and Jack had just woke and looked at Martha sleeping next to him. He tried to get out of bed without desturbing her because he had to work but he it didn't work, ''Where are you going?'' Martha said as she pulled on his arm to try and get him to come back into bed,

''Sorry baby, i have to work,''

''Ahh, why?''

''Because i do, i'll lose my job if i skip work,''

''Why don't you call in sick?''

''It's so tempting baby but i can't, okay?''

''I suppose,''

''I will be back as soon as I can,''

''Promise?''

''promise baby! how about i meet you at lunch? how about 12:30 in the dinner?''

''Yeah, sounds good!''

''Good, well I better get dressed,'' he kissed her before climbing of the bed, ''I will come and say bye before i go don't worry,''

''I'm not, don't worry baby,''

''Good,'' he lent over and kissed her one more time and went to get dressed.

Once Jack was dressed he went out to the kitchen and Martha was sitting at the table with her head resting on the table, ''Are you all right?''

''Not really, since i got up i have felt quite sick and dizzy,'' Jack went over to where Martha was sitiing and knelt down and rubbed her back,

''Are you going to be alright? I can stay at home If you like,''

''Yeah, i'll be fine, and like you said you need to go into work,''

''I'm sure they will understand,''

''no really I'm fine, you go, I'm sure i'll be ok later,''

''Are you sure?''

''Yeah you go to work,''

''Ok, i will see you at lunch then,''

''Ok, see you then,'' Jack left the house to go to work and Martha just stayed sat at the table.

It was 12:30 and Jack had just walked in the dinner, he looked around to try and find Martha but he couldn't see her, he walked up to the counter where Irene was serving, ''Irene, have you seen Martha?''

''No sorry love, she hasn't been in,''

''Ok, thanks'' he got out his phone and looked down his contacts untill he reached Martha's number, he pressed the call button and held the phone to his ear, he heard it ringing but there was no answer. he decided that he would go to the surf club and see if her shift had gone on a bit longer for some reason reason but when he got there Alf told him that Martha had called in sick earlier this morning so he decided to go to his house and check there, when he got there he called out for martha but there was no answer, he went into his room and found Martha lying on the floor, he ran over to her, ''Martha, Martha,'' he lefted her up into his arms, ''Martha can you hear me?'' at that moment Martha began to stir,

''What happened?''

''I was going to ask you the same question,'' martha suddenly sighed as she felt a pain in her stomach,

''Ouch,''

''Whats the matter?''

''I just got a sharp pain right here,''

''come on lets take you to hospital,'' Jack got up and held his hand out for Martha to take,

''No seriously Jack I'm fine,''

''Yeah, well I just want to make sure thats all, it may be nothing but its worth making sure,''

''Ok,'' she took Jacks hand and he helped her up.

''Lets go,''

''I'll just get my bag,''

''Ok,'' Martha went to get her bag and they left and drove to the hospital.

................................................................................

Any comments? :D

Here's the next chapter, I have had a lot of time writting this lately as I haven't been at school all week, I have all of next week of cuz its a half term so I will have loads of time to write this :D, this chapter isn't very long,

Enjoy :D :

Chapter 8:

Martha was sitting on a hospital bed waiting for the results of her tests, Jack was sitting on the side of the bed holding her hand, ''You know there is proberly nothing wrong with me and we're just wasting their time,''

''Well, we need to make sure,''

''If you say so,''

''I do say so,'' at that moment Jack's phone rang, ''Sorry it's work, they proberly want to know where I am,''

''Why don't you go back to work? I'll be ok, i will tell you if it's anthing,''

''Are you sure?''

''Yeah, I'll be fine,'' Jack got up of the bed and kissed Martha firmly on the lips,

''I love you,'' He said as he walked out the door,

''I love you too,'' she called back after him.

A few minuits after he left rachel came in, Martha looked up as she came in, ''Hey rach, tests results back are they? let me guess, everything's fine and i was just wasting your time,''

''Well not totally,''

''What do you mean,''

''Your pregnant Martha,''

''I'm what?''

''Your pregnant,''

''How can i be pregnant? I'm sure I was careful''

''Well it's very easy to do. Is there a reason why you are so upset about it?''

''It's just a surprise, thats all. I'm 18 Rach, I never really planed to be pregnant at 18, and i don't know if Jack even wants children,''

''Well you and Jack are close, you will get through it, and he will look after anything or anyone that has anything to do with you,''

''Well how do I know that I will be able to look after a child? what if I do something wrong? what if I hurt him or her? and it won't just be the baby that I would be hurting, it would be Jack to,''

''You will be fine Martha,''

''I don't think I can do it Rach,'' Rachel hugged Martha,

''I promise everything will be okay, everyone will be happy to help you, Expecially Jack, just tell him as soon as he gets home and I promise you it will all be okay,''

''I really don't know Rach,''

''Do you trust me?''

''Yeah,''

''Then trust me on this, Okay?''

''Ok''

''You can go now, if you want of course,''

''Yeah, I'll go now, thanks for everything,''

''Your welcome, take care of yourself,''

''I will thanks again,''

''Bye,''

''Bye,'' and with that Martha left the hospital and went home.

here's the next chapters, Enjoy :D :

Chapter 9:

Martha went straight into her bedroom, floped on her bed and feel asleep and didn't wake up untill she heard a knock at the door. She got out of bed and made her way to the front door before she reached it the person knocked again, ''I'm coming,'' She called, when she poened the door she saw Jack standing there, ''hey,''

''Hi baby, how did everything go at the hospital?''

''Oh, everythings fine,''

''Really?''

''Yes, Jack, thats what I just said,''

''Ok,''

''Do you want to come in?''

''And spend time with you? of course I do,''

''Good, come in,'' Jack went in and sat on the sofa, Martha shut the door and followed after him. She sat on the sofa next to him and sunggled into his chest, ''Jack,''

''Yeah,''

''Do you ever want kids?''

''Where has this come from?''

''I don't know I just felt like asking, so do you ever want kids?''

''I will want kids adventually,''

''When?''

''When ever you are ready for them,''

''What about you? when are you ready for them?''

''I'm ready any time, just waiting for you,''

''Ok, can I tell you something?''

''Yeah,''

''Well...''

''Yeah,'' Martha took a deep breath,

''I'm pregnant, but I don't know if I'm ready and I don't want to end up hurting it,''

''Martha, did you just say that you were pregnant?''

''Yes,''

''Martha, I promise you that everything is going to be ok, you will feel ready by the time you give birth to it, and I will be with you and so will all your family, you will be a great Mum, and I will be happy because it is you who will be the mother of my children,''

''Thanks,''

''Your very welcome,'' He smiled at her and then give her a hard but quick kiss, ''Why don't we go and tell our families?''

''Yeah, lets go,'' and they both left the apartment with smiles on their faces.

They were outside Jacks house just about ready to enter, ''Lets go and tell them then,'' Jack wispered to Martha with a smile on his face, Martha smiled back at him and they entered the house hand in hand and as expected both Tony and Lucas were in the kitchen,

''Hello guys,'' Tony said as they came in, ''How are you love? I know you weren't feeling that well this morning,''

''Yeah, I'm fine now,''

''That's good,''

''Anyway dad, me and Martha need to tell you something,''

''Yeah, whats that?'' They took a deep breath and looked at each other, ''What is it?'' Martha was the next person to speak,

''I'm pregnant,'' she all but wispered,

''Did I just hear what I think I heard?'' Tony just looked at them,

''That depends on what you heard,'' Jack replied to his fathers question,

''Did you just say that you are pregnant?'' Martha just nodded and smilied,

''Yeah, she is, or that's what she told me,''

''Oh my god, I'm going to be an uncle,'' Lucas finally spoke,

''And I'm going to be a granddad,'' Tony walked around to them and gave Martha a hug,

''And I'm going to be a dad, which I'm very happy about,''

''So you should be,'' Tony laughed,

''And I'm very glad to be having your child,'' Martha smiled at Jack,

''Ahh, you two are so cute,'' Lucas commented which made everyone laugh,

''Well we better go and tell granddad, you were the first to be told,''

''And we are so happy about it,'' Lucas laughed as he said it,

''We will see you later then,'' Martha said as they started to turn around,

''Yeah ok love, congratulations,''

''Thanks Tony,''

''Yeah thanks dad,''

''Your welcome,''

''See ya,''

''see ya love,'' and with that they exited and went to the surf club to tell Martha's family

chapter 10:

As they entered the surf club they saw Alf cleaning up behing the bar, ''Hey granddad''

''Oh, hey love, are you feeling better?''

''Yeah, Actually I need to tell you something granddad,''

''Go on,''

''I'm pregnant,''

''Well done, love''

''Whats going on here?'' all three of them turned around to see Sally, cassie, Ric and Matilda there,

''Oh i was just telling granddad something,''

''What would that be?''

''I'm pregnant,''

''Oh my god, well done,'' Cassie ran up and gave martha a hug, everyone else followed after her giving Martha a hug one by one,

''Thanks,''

''Your very welcome, how many weeks are you?''

''Only a couple,''

''Well done anyway,'' Jack smiled at Martha and she smiled back, they were the happiest they ever thought they would be.

''Anyway, we better get home,''

''Yeah, ok then, get some rest love and look after yourself,''

''i will, don't worry granddad,''

''And Jack, I hope you will look after both my grand-daughter and my great grand-child,''

''Yeah I will,''

''Good,''

''Ok, see ya granddad, see ya everyone,''

''Yeah see you later love,'' and with that they both left and went back to Martha's apartment so she could get some rest.

Chapter 11:

It was a few months later and it was time for their 20 week scan and they were going to find out weather they were having a boy or a girl. They woke up and got ready to go, ''Martha, are you ready to go baby?''

''Yeah, nearly,''

''Hurry up then, we don't want to miss it,''

''We won't be, I'm ready now,''

''can we go then?''

''Yep lets go.

They arrived at the hospital and were sat in the waiting for a few minuits before they were called to come into the ultra sound room.

''Hello Martha, hello Jack, are you ready to see your little one again?''

''Yep,'' They smiled at each other,

''You know what happens now, I will put this jelly on your tummy and then if you look up at the screen you will see your baby,'' The doctor did what she said she would and then the image came on the screen,

''It's so amazing,''

''do you want to know if it's a boy or a girl?''

''Yes please,''

''Your going to have a daughter, any ideas on Names,''

''we are too different opininated when it comes to names,'' Jack spoke as he still looked at the screen in amazment.

''Ok, well we will go and get the image printed of then,'' They were given the Image and they left the hospital with smiles on their faces. They went to the surf club where they knew that both of their families will be.

They walked into the surf club and as thought they were all there. ''Hello guys, how are you?'' Lucas exclaimed as they walked towards them,

''Yeah, we are all fine,''

''Hows the baby love?'' Alf was at the bar and came and sat down,

''Fine, she's fine,'' Martha smiled as she said it,

''So I take it that your having a girl then''

''Yeah, we're having a little girl,''

''So what are you going to name her?''

''Lucas, we haven't decided yet,''

''I have some names in mind though,'' Martha smiled at Jack,

''And they would be?'' Jack could see the look in Martha's eyes, she had already decided on a name,

''Destiny,''

''Destiny?'' Jack looked at her in amazment,

''Yeah, I think that it is a beautiful name,''

''I would agree with that,'' tony seemed to love that name,

''I'm thinking Katie as her middle name cuz i know that if you were to ever have a girl you would want her to have that as her middle name after your mother,''

''Yeah, I do,''

''Destiny Katie Holden it is then,'' Martha confirmed,

''Its a very lovely name,'' Tony replied after her. Everyone sat there for the next hour or so just talking about things and then Martha decided to go home for some rest.

Archived