Logies 2010

Guest I Love Mark Furze

I don't know, but what is that avatar you have, I can't see it clearly. Is it Mark Furze with some little fans? Aw... Who are they?
. I

Hi, yes it is him with kids, i've had it for years, i've forgotten what he was doing there actually. I think i still have the pic on my external drive it'll probably be labelled with what it was about.

I've not heard much on him for a while, apart from that he was in an episode of Underbelly. I'm a big fan of Danny Miller (Aaron in Emmerdale) now, he's gorgeous in a rough, don't take him home to your mother kind of way :lol:

I don't know, but what is that avatar you have, I can't see it clearly. Is it Mark Furze with some little fans? Aw... Who are they?
. I

Hi, yes it is him with kids, i've had it for years, i've forgotten what he was doing there actually. I think i still have the pic on my external drive it'll probably be labelled with what it was about.

I've not heard much on him for a while, apart from that he was in an episode of Underbelly. I'm a big fan of Danny Miller (Aaron in Emmerdale) now, he's gorgeous in a rough, don't take him home to your mother kind of way :lol:

Thanks. I do know what you mean about that type of gorgeous, like Danny Dyer or Colin Farrell :lol:

Archived