John Palmer

Guest ciararonnie

Like or not?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I rather like him.I like him as a character and I actually quite like him as a person.He is what he is and he doesn't feel the need to apologise for it and he's great entertainment value.

But he's EEEEEVIL!!!11!! It's all his fault that Trey did something bad. Trey has no responsibility for his actions whatsoever.

And he's probably mean to puppies as well...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for "undecided".

Don't particularly like him as a person - He's egotistical, he's arrogant, he's obnoxious, however in spite that I don't actively dislike him either now. I think it's reached the point where I'm so used to what he's like he doesn't really bother me anymore. Like other people I hated the way he treated Trey but then again I didn't like the way Jai or Ruby acted towards Trey either. I am quite interested to see how the relationship with Gina and Xavier progresses and I do find I'm on his side more and more especially the way Xavier acts whenever John's around. Whether Xavier likes it or not John is going out with Gina and Xavier should just deal with it!

He's a good character, but I'm not a fan.

I think sometimes he comes across as a bad person for the wrong reasons. Sometimes he really is just trying to help!

So I picked dislike, because I don't like him on the show. But he does add something to the show on some level.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived