Bobby Forever Missed

Pippa Fletcher/Ross - Vanessa Downing & Debra Lawrance

In 2009 I think they should have made her a guest role as Pippa could have stayed longer to look after the Campbell’s while Irene was in jail and then help  Irene after she got out of prison not to fall back into drinking . 

But unfortunately Debra might not have been able to do a long guest role otherwise if Debra was able to stick around longer I think they would have had Pippa back for longer guest runs like Morag . 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

In 2009 I think they should have made her a guest role as Pippa could have stayed longer to look after the Campbell’s while Irene was in jail and then help  Irene after she got out of prison not to fall back into drinking . 

But unfortunately Debra might not have been able to do a long guest role otherwise if Debra was able to stick around longer I think they would have had Pippa back for longer guest runs like Morag . 

Agreed. Pippa should have been a reccuring charecter in 2009 to support Irene and the Campbell's. I'm surprised that Debra Lawrence has not returned since. I think it would have been nice for her to appear in 2013 when Sally returned to the bay. Pippa should have at least popped in and out of the bay every few years just like Morag did, considering Lawrence disagrees with the shows drama.

Although this may be an unpopular opinion I think that Vanessa Downing should make periodic returns as Pippa. I think this should only be done as a last resort if Debra doesn't want to ever return to the bay though.

10 hours ago, EndlessSummer said:

Agreed. Pippa should have been a reccuring charecter in 2009 to support Irene and the Campbell's. I'm surprised that Debra Lawrence has not returned since. I think it would have been nice for her to appear in 2013 when Sally returned to the bay. Pippa should have at least popped in and out of the bay every few years just like Morag did, considering Lawrence disagrees with the shows drama.

Although this may be an unpopular opinion I think that Vanessa Downing should make periodic returns as Pippa. I think this should only be done as a last resort if Debra doesn't want to ever return to the bay though.

Debra never said she disagrees with the show's drama  and she said that she completely understands why the show has become more dramatic. She just said she misses family issues storyline’s. 

13 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Debra never said she disagrees with the show's drama  and she said that she completely understands why the show has become more dramatic. She just said she misses family issues storyline’s. 

Ohh yeah true true! She's not the only one that misses the simpler family storylines lol.