It's A Love Hate Kinda Thing

Guest matticus01

Finally a chapter.... work (both) haha are very busy... but finally an update.... and only one chapter left! hope you guys like it!

Chapter 41

Everyone

They all walked out of the classroom and sighed, a dramatic relievable sigh as the HSC exams were finally over. Belle was the last to exit pushing the pram with a sleeping baby bundled up inside gently suckling on the pacifier. Aden walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and leaning his head into the crook of his neck as Belle craned her head and kissed his cheek whilst removing one hand from the pram and entwining her fingers through his.

“Thank... GOD... that is over,’ Geoff moaned as he sat down beside Nicole who was sitting on one of the seats just outside the classroom. Nicole grinned at her boyfriend and shook her head. “Stop moaning like a little girl,’

A giggle emitted from Ruby as everyone turned and found Romeo fondling her against the wall and whispering in her ear as she bit her bottom lip and toyed with his shirt. Annie grinned and shook her head. “Not at school guys.... PLEASE!’

Everyone broke out into laughter as Ruby blushed and Romeo rested his head on her shoulder in embarrassment before Gina Austin walked out of the classroom and smiled at all of them. “Seeing as exams are over you are free to leave the premises, you will find out in a few days your results so enjoy the end of school.’ She waved one last time before heading off in the direction of her office as everyone turned and looked at one another thinking the same thing.

“BEACH,’

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was sitting under the umbrella cradling the baby in her arms with a blanket over her left shoulder as she had her breast exposed feeding Leonella. Still feeling a little self conscious and not wanting to make other feel uncomfortable she made sure her breast was covered so the baby could feed.

Aden came running over from the water as Belle watched the others splashing and dunking one another, feeling a sense of happiness that they were all getting along and that everyone was coupled. Geoff had Nic, Ruby had Romeo, Annie had Jai and Belle, well she felt like the luckiest girl in the world; she had Aden by her side after everything that had happened, Markus, the kidnapping, almost losing Nella, the rape and then she had the most gorgeous baby girl in the world, for Belle; everything was complete.

Well almost complete.

Later that night

He sat in the rocking chair, the place Belle often sat with Nella and cradled the baby delicately in his arms. Her big blue eyes stared back up at him as small gurgles escaped from her tiny pink lips. Aden grinned, lifting her up and placing his nose gently on the tip of hers just as Belle entered the doorway, stopping and leaning against the frame and smiling at the scene before her.

“Your going to be an amazing dad,’ she half whispered as Aden looked up and smiled back at his girlfriend. “Right back at you babe!

Getting up from the rocking chair he placed Leonella into the basinet; making sure she was covered properly before joining Belle who had already gotten into bed and pulling her into his frame and kissing the top of her hair. Belle stroked his torso and closed her eyes as she could hear the sound of his gentle heartbeat through his chest and smiled.

“I love you Aden and I’m sorry I’m being all hot and cold...’

“Hey you have nothing... nothing, to be sorry for... your are the most amazing person, we have the most amazing daughter in the world and I am the most luckiest guy in the world with the most gorgeous family and I love you and I will wait for as long as it takes because I have everything I need right in this room with me!

Belle smiled at Aden’s words towards her, spreading her fingers and resting her hand on his chest where she could feel his heartbeat. Slowly lifting her head she looked at the picture which was situated on the bedside table, it was taken in the hospital the day Leonella was born, Belle’s hair was all messed up and curled and she had drips in her arms, Aden sat slightly behind her with his arms around Belle as they both held their bundle of joy in their hands.

Belle giggled as she heard small snores coming from beside her, letting her know that Aden was asleep but she kept on hand in that one spot and closed her eyes as she felt his hands slightly tighten around her; she was safe. She was home. She was in love.

They sat on the couch cuddling one another, Nicole had a blanket over her slim frame as the movie ended and the credits started rolling. Geoff kissed her hair as she looked up at him, letting him kiss her gently as she began to deepen the kiss, she was ready, she wanted to be with him.

Manoeuvring her body so she was pushing against him, he pulled back and stared at her, stroking her cheek gently. “Are you sure?’ he questioned as Nicole nodded and smiled.

“I want to be with you Geoff, I love you,’ Nicole replied as Geoff smiled, leaning in and kissing her gently before pulling back again.

“I love you too,’

Nicole smiled, getting up from the couch and wrapping the blanket around her with one hand, she looked behind her and held out her other hand as Geoff took it and she led him upstairs.

Annie and Jai walked along the beach, hand in hand as they watched the moon shining upon the waters edge. There was not a star in the sky, not a breeze in the air, it was just so gentle and the water was crystal clear and so still. Annie stopped and Jai looked at her as she bit her lip. “Do you ever think about the future? About us?

“All the time,’ Jai replied as he took her hands and entwined them in his. “I love you Annie and I never want to lose you... ever!’ he looked deep into her eyes before making a decision and getting down on one knee, taking his mothers engagement ring off his own finger he held it in front of Annie’s ring finger.

“Annie Campbell I love you... will you marry me?’

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final chapter.... heheheh *runs and hides*

Enjoy

:)

Chapter 42 (Final)

She stood there in shock, mouth gaping wide open as Jai leant down on one knee, holding a ring up to her finger. He’d just asked her to marry him, marry!

“I... oh my god J- Jai were... were barely seventeen!’ she stumbled in shock as she contemplated everything that had happened in the last few months. And her parents, what would her parents say; Geoff? So many things were running through her mind.

“Annie, I almost lost you once because of a stupid mistake but... your kind, caring, smart and the most amazing girl that I’ve ever met, I love you Annie Campbell and I want to be with you forever and... I’ve already spoken to your parents and asked Geoff, they gave their permission.’ Jai’s words filtered across the air as tears sprung to Annie’s eyes, she knew he was right, they had been through a lot but Annie could also never see herself with anyone else.

“Ok... yes, yes I’ll marry you Jai Fernandez,’ she spoke through cries of happiness, letting jai slip the ring on her finger before taking his hands in hers and pulling him to his feet before flinging herself into him and wrapping her arms firmly around his body. ‘I love you’ She whispered.

As the sun rose over the Bay and the birds chirped, all was quite with the few people doing their early morning work out, cardio, running, yoga on the beach, simple walking. But high pitch screams stopped everyone in their tracks as they all ran toward the noise.

A woman, down on the beach had discovered something and was screaming her lungs out at someone to call the police. Irene was just heading to work to open up the Diner when she heard the screaming and decided to see what was going on.

Walking toward the noise she saw a group of people huddled around in a circle with a woman trying to push herself through them. “What is blue moon is going on?’ she asked as she pushed through the group and stopped in her tracks, mouth gaping in utter horror and tears instantly forming from her tear ducts as she covered her hand over her mouth.

“Oh god...’

Leaning down, she placed two fingers up on the males neck to try and find a pulse, choking back a sob as nothing was heard before closing her eyes tightly. “Oh god Roman!”

The Diner was empty, only those closest or those who knew Roman well were sitting at the tables, Leah and Vj were comforting each other, shaking violently and Nicole was standing behind them as Geoff comforted her, constantly kissing the top of her hair whilst trying not to break down himself.

Ruby, Romeo, Annie and Jai were sitting on the couch, not knowing what to feel, Annie feeling guilty that she and jai were on that very same beach the night before, just past that very same spot and didn’t see anything. Romeo kept looking over at Nicole as she sobbed into the crook of Geoff’s neck, feeling the bile rise in his throat and also wanting to be the one consoling her, he quickly looked away and took Ruby’s hand in his.

Irene was comforting Colleen who was sobbing loudly. “Who could do such a thing, such a nice man, such a role model to the kids, kind and caring, it’s outrageous!”

Irene choked back another sob. “I know love, I know,’

Belle and Aden came bustling through the Diner door, Belle pushing the pram with a sleeping Leonella inside; seeing Irene she called her name with a sob and ran over to her foster mother as Aden went straight over to Nicole, Leah and Vj.

“Belle love,’ Irene spoke softly as she took the teen in her arms as Belle began sobbing gently and Irene hushed her, rubbing her back in gentle circles.

“What happened?’ Belle asked through broken sobs as Irene shrugged.

“Dont know love, Charlie is down at the site now with an investigation team, she was going to come and see us when she knew what had happened herself,’ Irene replied just as Charlie walked through the Diner door, everyone looked up at her at once.

“We have finger prints, quite a few actually, it looks like a fight broke down and Roman tried breaking it up so they turned on him, he died from internal bleeding in the stomach as well as a forceful blow to the head but... he didn’t suffer,’ Charlie hated having to be the one to tell loved ones how someone passed, someone who was dear to them, someone they loved and cherished so much and looked up to like they all did with Roman.

“I promise all of you, we will get the people that did this,’ and with that, she turned and exited the Diner, leaving them all to break down into sobs and crying all over again. Walking toward the police car which was parked just outside the Diner Charlie got in the drivers seat, grabbing the wheel she sighed as tears fell silently down her cheeks, she’d always secretly loved Roman; in a way.

Gathering herself she took a deep breath before turning the engine, strapping her seat belt in and putting the car into drive; taking one last look at the Diner before driving off.

Later that night

Belle rocked the screaming bundle in her arms, shushing her gently as the tiny baby wailed her arms about and cried loudly. “Aden, hurry please,’ she yelled as Aden entered from the kitchen after just preparing a formulated bottle for Nella. Handing it to Belle she double checked the temperature before placing the bottle into the baby’s mouth as the emitted cries died down.

“She can tell something’s up, she’s been restless since we left the Diner,’ she told Aden as he took a seat beside her on the couch. “What are we going to tell her Aden, how will we tell her she’ll never know her grandfather?

“I don’t know babe... one day at a time I guess, but I’m going to make sure she knows who he was, what he did for me,’

“Are you ok?’ Belle asked as she looked at her boyfriend and saw his reddened eyes, he shrugged. “I cant really believe it to be honest. Yesterday he was with us, he was a grandfather, a friend, a father, husband and now...’

“Aden he’s still all those things and always will be, he will... always be watching over us all; we wont forget him, ever!’ Belle replied as she looked back down at the small bundle suckling away on the bottle and looking straight up at Belle. “And you have us, you always will and you have the most amazing friends in the world,’ she smiled, not noticing that Aden had moved from beside her until he leant down in front of Belle and took Leonella’s tiny hand in his.

“We are gathered here today to say goodbye to a loved one, taken too soon from this world. Roman Harris was a father, a husband, friend, a son. He was looked up to, he was kind and caring and he gave people a chance, he told it like it was and always stood up for the ones he loved. Roman died trying to stop a fight, trying to do his bid in this community and he was taken from us, he didn’t even get the chance to watch his granddaughter grow the be the amazing, talented girl she will one day become, Roman taught me so much, he took me in when no one else would and I will never forget him,’ Aden looked down as sobs emitted from around the circle, centred was his coffin with a photo of him and his family, Nicole, Vj, Leah and Aden.

He moved away from the pillar and stood back beside Belle who was holding a few tissues, having left Leonella with Charlie who didn’t want to intrude so they could attend the funeral, he looped his hand in through Belle’s and held it tightly as she choked back a sob and leant into him as tears fell down his own cheeks.

The priest spoke.

‘As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil; For you are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.’

Sitting in the car park watching the ceremony, a woman, long brown hair and bright blue eyes sat, smiling, watching one person, a certain blonde who was hugging a man and crying, she was skinny, more skinny then she remembered her.

“This is not over, its just the beginning.’ She growled angrily.

AN: and thats it.... I hope you like.... lots of questions left open for the sequel... keep a look out for Fate: It's never simple

Comments

Archived