It's A Love Hate Kinda Thing

Guest matticus01

You guys are amazing... I love every single one of you, especially you Carina... your comments always give me even more confidence ^_^

This is my favourite chapter by far... you'll soon see why hehe

WARNING: Contains a little sexual content at the end... you have been warned :)

Chapter Twenty One

Aden and Belle

The checkered blanket had been laid out when Aden arrived, food placed in the middle of the blanket, and even non alcoholic champagne had been bought. Aden ran his eyes over the food, sandwiches, strawberries dipped in chocolate, chocolate cake, the works.

“Hey,’ Belle said as she walked over to Aden, instantly wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her lips against his, letting the kiss linger for a few seconds before she pulled away and looked up at him.

“Babe this... this is amazing,’ he replied in ‘Aw’ of what Belle had done, looping his arms around her waist he leant in and kissed her again, closing his eyes as they just stood there for a few moments embracing each other.

“So eat first and swim later or swim first and eat later?’ Belle asked as Aden thought for a second before looking straight at the food. “Should have guessed,’ Belle laughed.

They walked over to the picnic blanket and both sat down, Belle sitting between Aden’s legs as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closure to him whilst peppering kisses along the side of her neck and shoulder. “I love you, you are the most amazing, perfect girlfriend ever,’

“Just one of my amazing talents,’ she quipped as Aden laughed and nodded. “I owe you Aden, if it wasn’t for you I’d probably be dead or something by now but, you saved me,’

She looked up at him, slightly craning her neck so she could see his eyes as he tightened his hold around her waist. “I love you, your my night and shining armor,’ she giggled as Aden smirked and leant forward placed more kisses on her lips.

“Now lets eat... I’m starved,’ she giggled as Aden moaned and nodded as Belle pulled from his grip and eyed what food to eat first.

“You are such a tease!’

“...You love me though,’

Aden grinned. “That I do!’

“Welcome to Summer Bay High Nicole and I’ll see you in two days!’ Gina Austin got up from behind her desk and shook Roman’s hand as Nicole stood up and slowly nodded.

“Thanks Gina, I just wanted to get her enrolled early so I didn’t have to rush in here the day school started back,

Roman replied as Gina walked over to the door behind them and led them out of the office. “I totally agree there Roman and were very happy to have you here with us Nicole, hopefully it wont take long to make a few friends,’

Nicole nodded again, not saying a word and keeping her hands firmly by her side so Gina couldn’t see the grazes on her hands, something Roman hadn’t yet noticed.

Once they had left the office they made their way out of the school and into the yard, on their way down to the gates and turning left heading straight back toward the beach. “So you get your uniform when you go back and were going into Yabbie Creek tomorrow to get your books, stationary and school bag, and we’ll also get you some socks and a pair of school shoes,’

“Sure,’ Nicole couldn’t be bothered arguing, to be honest she was too tired to, she hadn’t been sleeping well and she was constantly hungry which was why she was drinking so much water.

Walking down the entrance to the beach, both slipped their shoes off and headed closer to the water. They had been walking along the sand for not even five minutes when Geoff came toward them from the opposite direction.

“Nic,’ he called as Nicole looked up and quickly looked up at Roman who smiled.

“I’ll see you at home!’

“Thanks dad,’ Nicole replied as Roman turned and walked off as Geoff ran toward her, Nicole stopped and slipped her hands behind her back along with her shoes and waited as Geoff finally reached her.

“Hey,’ she faked a smile as Geoff smiled as well.

“Hey yourself, listen would you like to have lunch with me at the Diner?’ he asked as Nicole hesitated and looked like she was about to turn him down. “Me and Ruby... we broke up,’ he answered for her as Nicole stopped lowered her head as an ‘oh... I’m sorry’ escaped her lips.

“So... lunch, Diner, me... you?’

Nicole looked back up before a tiny smile graced her lips and she nodded. “Yeah, sure um... why not,’

Later that Night

She lay peacefully in his muscular arms as a smile graced her pink, the duvet covered their now naked bodies just right as he played with strands of her now messy brown hair. She smiled; thinking about the day she had, had with Aden and her smile grew even bigger at hoe perfect it had been.

She could hear his rhythmic heart beat as her head rested on his bare chest and the silence filled the room.

“What are you thinking?’ he finally broke the silence as Belle lifted her head to look at him, still smiling.

“I’m thinking how perfect this day has been, how amazing you are, how much I love you and how one day I want to marry you and carry your children in my womb and love them and cherish them because they are a part of us,’

Aden grinned, he grinned like a child whose Christmas’s had all come at once and lifted his head, kissing her hair and letting the kiss linger for a moment before pulling away. “How are you feeling about the bandages and stitches being removed tomorrow?’

“Scared, very scared,’ Belle replied honestly as she rolled off Aden and onto her back as her head hit the pillow, Aden being the one to roll onto his side and look down at her this time. “Were going back to school in two days and people are going to be staring at me like some freak, which I am...’

“You are not a freak babe, far from it okay! You are... the most... amazing person I have ever met and anyone who has gone through what you have would not be this strong and beautiful and as amazing as you,’ he reassured Belle as she smiled, rubbing his chest and nodding.

“Your amazing Aden, not a lot of people would stick around after everything like this, which is why I love you so much,’

They gazed into each others eyes before Aden leant down and kissed her, at first soft and gentle just in case she didn’t want to do anything further, but Belle was the one who deepened the kiss as passion filled the air.

Climbing on top of her he let himself gently rest on her body, being careful not to apply too much pressure to her fragile body as Belle felt tingles shoot through her body. Gently she tilted her neck to allow Aden to shower her neck with kisses before she gently spread her legs to allow Aden’s entrance.

She gasped as all other thoughts escaped her mind as the night disappeared and their two bodies became one.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for taking so long to update guys... had some trouble finishing off this chapter, but finally its here!

Wanted to update before I went out drinking for the night haha... hope its enjoyable!

Chapter twenty Two

Roman and Nicole

The next day had flown by as Roman and Nicole had spent all morning in Yabbie Creek buying her school stuff as they started back tomorrow. Sitting down to a coffee, Roman ordered a chicken Parma for lunch before looking at his daughter.

“Um can I just have a chicken salad please, no dressing,’ she replied as the waitress nodded, writing down their orders before leaving them to it.

“So are you excited about tomorrow?’ Roman asked as Nicole eyed him, creasing her brows before smiling.

“Its school, what could be exciting about that dad?’

“I don’t know, a new start, a new town, new friends,’ he replied as Nicole scoffed and shook her head in sarcasm.

“Sorry to be the bearer of bad news dad but... no one wants to be my friend, not after...’ she trailed off as Roman saw the flash of anger and pain shoot through her eyes.

“Nic Aden knows you didn’t mean it, I know it and everyone else will know it as well, just give it time and what are you talking about no one wanting to be your friend... what do you call Geoff, and Jai, and Annie?’

Nicole looked back up at her father just as a woman walked over and sat their meals in front of them as they both thanked her and waited until she had left.

“Did you know Geoff broke up with Ruby, because of me,’ Nicole looked up at her father as she began picking at the salad on her plate with a fork. “He didn’t say why, just that Ruby had turned into someone he didn’t want to be with, because of me!’

“Nic... whatever Geoff and Ruby are going through it has... nothing... absolutely nothing to do with you ok,’

Ruby walked into the Diner to see Annie and Jai sitting at a table with a couple of milk shakes and their lunch for the day, holding her head high she walked over to them and shovelled herself into the seat next to Annie.

“Hey guys,’ she tried to smile, but deep down she was still hurting over Geoff breaking up with her.

“Hey Rubes, have you got everything ready for school tomorrow?’

Ruby nodded and grabbed Annie’s strawberry milkshake, pulling it over to her and drinking from the straw. “Yeah but I’m not looking forward to going back, have you heard Nicole is starting there tomorrow, she’ll probably be gloating that it was because of her Geoff broke up with me,’

Annie shook her head. “I don’t even think Nicole knows or she doesn’t believe Geoff,’ she replied pulling her now half empty glass back toward her. “But either way just keep your distance, stay with me and Jai,’

“Yeah... maybe,’ Ruby sighed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

She stood in front of the mirror, coughing a few times and looking at her knuckles, fresh blood was grazing over her knuckles from the stomach acid coming up and over her knuckles as she pulls her hand quickly out of her mouth from forcing herself to throw up.

She coughed once more before reaching into her pocket and pulling out some chewing gum, slipping a piece into her mouth before washing her hands under the sink as her knuckles stung intensely .

After washing her hands she grabbed some paper towel and dabbed her knuckles, wincing as she carefully dried her grazes.

She hoped that Roman didn’t notice how long she’d been gone, but she’d already thought up an excuse if he asked. Leaving the bathroom she made her way back through the crowd and took her seat across from her father, he looked up and smiled; not even asking.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Later that Night

She waited until everyone had gone to bed, listening as snores emitted from Aden’s closed door and smiled as she crept passed it and down the stairs and straight to the fridge in the kitchen. She pulled out her dinner that Leah had cooked for her, a smile gracing her lips as she saw that Leah had cooked steak and vegies.

She grabbed a knife and fork before creeping back upstairs and into her room, closing the door gently behind her and flicking on the light before sitting on her bed. Another smile graced her features as she shoved food into her mouth, carrot, peas, corn, cutting up some meat and shoving that in before starting on her mashed potato.

It didn’t take long before she had finished off her plate and jumped off the bed, her breathing erratic as her chest rose and fell heavily and tears brimmed her eyes before she opened the door and took off toward the bathroom.

The Next Day

She stood in front of her mirror and latched up her bra before slipping a white tank over her frame, smiling broadly as it hung loosely around her stomach and hips, slowly she turned to her side and looked in the mirror at herself again.

Her smile disappeared as she noticed small red blotches starting to appear around her eyes and that her cheeks were beginning to swell. She sighed, slipping on a pair of mini shorts before grabbing her foundation and attending to the problem areas, deciding to do the rest of her face as she put on some mascara and eye liner, and some light pink lip stick with some clear lip gloss.

She then brushed and straightened her hair, parting it to the side and straightening her fringe before nodding in satisfaction. She grabbed the school uniform which Roman had bought for her, screwing her nose up at the colors, dark and light blue, white and lines of red.

“Eeww,’ she cringed before timidly slipping it over her shoulders and head as it fell over her frame loosely, suddenly clutching her stomach in pain, gritting her teeth she waited as finally the pain subsided and she buttoned up her uniform.

Sitting on the bed she put on her socks and crinkled her nose again as she went half way up her legs and finally put on her high heeled black shoes. She looked at the grazes on her knuckles which had began to scab over and grabbed her foundation again; attending to cover them up and carry her make up with her all day.

Finally she got up as there was a knock on her bedroom door and Roman entered, grinning as he saw Nicole standing before him in her uniform.

“Oh Nic you look beautiful, are you ready?’

Nicole nodded, faking a smile as she picked up her school bag from her bed and slipped it over her shoulders. “Ready as I’ll ever be I guess,’

oooooooo thanks so much guys... I think I finally got my mojo back haha...

really hope you like!

Chapter Twenty Three

Everyone

She walked into the school and looked around, seeing people all over the place staring at her, she turned and looked down the hallway and saw Aden, Belle and Geoff standing up against some lockers, presumably theirs.

Geoff saw Nicole and grinned, waving her over to them, Belle turning to see her before turning back to Aden and continuing whatever it was she was talking to him about. Nicole hesitated before walking over to them, over hearing Belle’s last comment to Aden.

“They’re staring at me like some freak!’ she cried in hysterics as she held her arms up to her chest.

“Babe listen to me, they are not staring at you, I promise,’ Aden replied as he stepped toward his girlfriend and took her hands in his, turning them over to reveal deep red and slightly swollen scars on her wrists. “You are a strong, gorgeous person whose been through hell and back and if anyone has anything to say to you, they’ll be dealing with me,’

Belle slowly grinned and shook her head at her boyfriend. “You are such a bad boy aren’t you?’

“You love it though,’ Aden replied grinning himself before ever so gently running his thumb over the raised scars on her wrist as not to hurt her after just getting the stitches taken out. He saw Belle smile and nod and bought her into a hug, wrapping her arms around her waist and placing a kiss on the top of her hair.

“Hey...’ Nicole interrupted as Aden lifted one hand off Belle’s waist and waved. Geoff walked behind the cuddling couple and stood next to Nicole.

“Hey, are you excited for your first day?’ he asked as Nicole took in a deep breath and shook her head.

“No... I’m terrified... Ruby hates me, my mum wants nothing to do with me, everyone will know I drugged Aden...’

‘...Hey, you’ll be ok and anyway Mrs Austin told me your in most of my classes so you can hang with me,’ Geoff replied as Nicole sighed and slowly nodded. “Well why don’t we go and get a key off Mrs Austin for your locker before class starts,’

Nicole nodded, smiling genuinely at Geoff before looking at Aden and Belle who were now in a passionate embrace. Shaking her head she laughed before turning and stopping, coming face to face with Ruby.

“First you steal my boyfriend and now my friends, what cant get your own scrag?’

“Ruby...’ Geoff sighed as she looked up at him and shook his head. “Dont... don’t make it worse then it already is...’

“No its... ok I’ll, I’ll see you later,’ Nicole mumbled, easing past Ruby and heading toward the office where she was only two days before with her dad.

Once Nicole was out of sight Geoff glared at Ruby. “You had no right to speak to her like that and don’t...’ he cut her off as she was about to speak back to him. “You dare call her a scrag again, she’s not the one whose turned into a self righteous bitch, you are!’ he spat, pushing past her and toward the office after Nicole.

Ruby caught her breath as Aden and Belle looked on in shock at the argument that had just broke out and what Geoff had just said. Spinning around Ruby saw Geoff disappear before seeing Annie and Jai standing behind her, mouths also agape in shock.

----------------------------------------------

English was boring to say the least as Nicole scribbled on the inside cover of her book, tears silently trickling down her cheeks as the teacher dribbled on about Henry the third but Nicole just couldn’t register anything after what had gone down with Ruby this morning.

Ever since she had stopped taking the Trazodone her moods were all over the place, she was all over the place and she couldn’t handle much more, she was just about to ask the teacher for a toilet pass when the bell rang for recess. Quickly wiping her eyes she packed up her books and jumped from her seat, pushing past everyone and out of the classroom.

She needed to eat, she needed to eat now!

Annie, Jai, Ruby, Belle and Aden were all sitting in the Diner talking about being back at school, and especially how Belle was doing.

“No I’m good, some guy said something to me today but... I took it better then I thought I would,’ she smiled as she stirred her chocolate milk shake with the straw before drinking a mouthful of it.

“Thats good Belle,’ Annie chirped in as she looked at Ruby who was just sitting there playing with her juice and not saying a word, she even looked like she was in a world of her own. “Rubes... are you ok?’

“Huh...’ Ruby looked up and around, seeing that all eyes were on her and smiled, ‘Fine, I’m fine,’

“No... your not and you don’t have to pretend that you are, you and Geoff were together for almost a year...’

‘... Just... leave it Annie, look I have to go, see... Charlie before recess ends, bye guys,’ Ruby finished as she got up and exited the Diner, leaving everyone sitting there, worrying about her.

“Yeah I have to go as well, Romeo wants to meet up so I’ll see you back at school,’ Jai kissed Annie on the cheek before waving to the others and also disappearing from the Diner.

“Doesn’t... doesn’t Romeo go to school?’ Belle asked as Annie shook her head and finished off her orange juice.

“He doesn’t like school so he’s looking for a part time job just to get some money together,’ Belle made an ‘O’ shape at Annie’s comment before slowly nodding, looking up as some random came over to the table.

“Hey Belle... I’ll happily let you slit my wrists I mean... he cant be making you too happy if you wanted to die...’

“Oh get lost loser,’ Aden jumped up from the table, scruffing the random guy by the shirt and getting right in his face as Belle jumped up and tried to pull Aden off.

“Aden don’t... please just let it go,’ she begged, holding his arm and tugging on it as Aden angrily shoved the guy back, watching as he stumbled back before un-ruffling his shirt from where Aden had scruffed him.

“Your lucky mate... your so lucky my girlfriend cares... now get lost before I rearrange your face,’ he threatened, clenching his fists as Belle kept hold of him tightly. The random shrugged his shoulders before making himself scarce.

Aden watched him leave before softening his features and turning to Belle, seeing how upset she was he pulled her into him, wrapping his arms protectively around her and holding her, Belle sighed and melted into him, feeling instantly safe again.

She sat on the beach and listened to the waves crashing up against itself, fighting with itself and whatever fish were swimming below, wishing that she could be a mermaid, swimming free in the ocean with not a worry in the world.

Reaching into her bag she pulled out her diary and opened it up to an empty page, grabbing a pen she began to write.

Diary,

Eveything is such a mess, I cant handle anymore of it, it’s like I’m a different person in the last two weeks of coming to the Bay. As much as I love dad and Leah and Vj I just... I can’t help but feel like i’ve over stayed my welcome, I’ve ruined Aden and Belle’s lives, and now I’ve caused Ruby and Geoff to break up but... I really like Geoff and I think he might like me too.

I’ve lost weight from forcing myself to throw up which is good but I know its hurting me... in a way I don’t care... no one would really notice if I was gone. Jai noticed the grazes on my hands so I had to make up some excuse, he bought it though which made me so relieved, he wouldn’t understand.

Me and Aden are getting along again, but I don’t want to hurt his girlfriend again, she’s been through a lot apparently, I don’t know exactly what but I don’t want to do anything to hurt her again, she’s already tried to kill herself once because of me.

I feel like I’m losing control...

“YOU!’ came an angry voice as Nicole looked up and saw Ruby coming straight toward her, instantly looking at her grazed knuckles to see the fresh blood was starting to scab up again.

“Ruby I...’ Nicole started but Ruby cut her off.

“You think you can just come into town, steal my boyfriend, steal my friends and get away with it well you are sadly mistaken because your nothing... Nicole you are, a worthless, skanky boyfriend stealing, friend stealing bitch and you are going to regret ever... ever coming to Summer Bay because I’m going to make your life a living hell... you got that!’ she exploded, pointing at Nicole before kicking sand in Nic’s face and storming off.

Nicole sat there, tears rapidly running down her cheeks before blinking a few times; dropping her diary down in the sand she cupped her hands over her face and burst into tears.

thank you all so much... I'm working on a new fic which will be posted as soon as this one is finished, you can find the information about it in the Advertise your fanfiction thread :)

I really hope... really hope you enjoy this... ^_^

Chapter Twenty Four

Geoff, Belle, Aden & Ruby

The next day was just as lousy as the first day for Ruby as Geoff continued to ignore her, even after she got Belle to try and talk to him, all he kept saying was that Ruby wasn’t the same person he’d fallen for almost a year ago. Instead she had to put up with the agony of seeing Geoff and Nicole spending so much time together, they had just about every class together, they ate together, it was like they were chained together at the hip or something.

Belle and Aden were better than ever, talking through whatever was going on in their minds, especially Belle who had received a hard day at school yesterday from some random guy in the Diner. But somehow Belle had managed to stay calm during the whole thing and Aden being her knight and shining armour was something Ruby missed about Geoff.

She walked into the school gates with Jai and Annie in presence and started up the pathway, stopping as she saw Geoff and Nicole walking together just up ahead, her eyes went cold and hatred seared through her body as she watched her ex-boyfriend laughing and joking with Princess skank. “Just ignore it,’ Annie whispered, looping her arm through Ruby’s and pulling her into a walk once more.

Entering the school they headed toward their lockers and saw Aden and Belle hugging up against Aden’s locker and a bunch of guys staring at them a little under a meter away. Geoff and Nicole were nowhere to be seen, probably heading somewhere to be alone.

“hey guys,’ Ruby sighed as Aden and Belle both looked at her and waved.

“Hey Rubes, sorry I didn’t have much luck with Geoff last night...’

Ruby shook her head. “No it’s ok Belle, you just concentrate on getting better, you look awesome, even in a school uniform,’ Ruby giggled, Belle joining in as Aden continued stroking his girlfriends hair whilst keeping on hand on her lower back.

Just as Belle was about to speak the bell sounded, signalling that the beginning of class was starting and they had five minutes before the second bell would sound which meant they had to be in class by then. Ruby and Belle had their first class together which meant Ruby promising to Aden she would look after ‘his girl’ which Ruby reassured him she would always do no matter what.

Aden headed in the other direction, toward his first class which was Biology, not his most favourite class but not the most boring either, but he wouldn’t be too interested in class because Belle was constantly on his mind.

Geoff, Nicole, Annie and jai all had their first class together, and seeing as Jai and Annie didn’t hate Nicole, she actually enjoyed hanging out with them, Belle wasn’t too bad, she wasn't mean to Nicole like Ruby was being which was good, but they weren’t going to become besties anytime soon.

It was a long class as everyone tried their best to concentrate on class, Aden’s mind wandering every few minutes to Belle and if anyone was giving her hell because of her scars. If only they knew what she’d been through, they wouldn’t be saying all that stuff to her! All sorts of thoughts ran through his mind and when he finally looked down at his book he noticed the only things he had written was Aden 4 Belle.

Finally the bell sounded for recess, and once again Nicole disappeared, the only time Ruby never saw her and Geoff together was recess and lunch for some reason but she was determined to find out. Standing at her locker she saw Geoff and Annie having an intense discussion, wondering what it was about, turning she looked at Belle and saw her standing with her locker door open, hand holding the door and head resting against it, smiling dreamily like she was on a cloud.

She was soon bought out of her trance as Aden crept up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and spinning her around as she gasped and giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him into her, kissing him passionately.

“Awww, how sweet,’ A male voice, the same one that was at the Diner yesterday spoke next to them, Ruby instantly slamming her locker shut and glaring at him. Aden also turned, his smile disappearing as he pulled away from Belle, frustratingly lifting his hands in the air and slamming them against his school pants.

“Get lost Markus,’ Aden threatened, putting his hand on Belle’s hips and gently pushing her behind him as Ruby stepped forward and grabbed her best friends arm, pulling her back in an instant just in case things turned ugly.

“Or what... mate...’

Aden scruffed him and threw him up against the locker, anger flared as he got right in Markus’s face, their noses touched as Aden held him there, holding his shirt with both hands around his neck. “I’m not... your... mate,’ lowering his voice even made Belle and Ruby shake in fear as Markus and Aden glared menacingly at each other.

Markus began to grin which angered Aden even more, pulling him forward and slamming him harder and faster up against the same locker. “You even look at Belle again and I swear to god I’ll break you face,’ Aden’s tone was cold, cold and angry as he once again pulled Markus forward, spun round and threw him into his mates and watched as they stumbled back but caught their friend.

“Now... GET... LOST,’ He yelled as Markus turned and tailed his back through the corridor with his mates trailing after him like a bunch of cats with tails between their legs.

Aden spun around and saw tears trickling down Belle’s cheeks, his features softening instantly as he closed to gap between them and pulled her into his embrace, resting his hands on the back of her hair and kissing the top of her head as she began sobbing into him quietly.

“I cant do this, I c-cant do t-this,’ she sobbed into him, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head in the crook of his neck as he gently shushed her, telling her it was going to be ok.

“I’ll get Mrs Austin,’ Ruby quipped, turning and heading toward the principal’s office.

Geoff was walking along the beach when he saw her sitting up ahead, head down as she sat in the sand a little further up the beach, writing in something. He stood there watching her as she lifted one hand and wiped underneath her eyes before continuing to write, her softly tanned legs were outstretched as she slightly lifted her right leg, bending it and lifting it off the sand at the knee.

He watched her, mesmerized by her beauty, wondering how he could fall for someone so fast, someone he barely knew, he felt himself drawn to her, she was beautiful, gorgeous even but she had something in her eyes when he would look at her, a pain; like she was hiding something but that made him like her even more.

The wind picked up and blew her hair back, causing her to look up and in his direction, seeing that Geoff was looking right at her she quickly stopped what she was doing and put the contents back into her bag before waving at him.

Geoff walked over to her, reaching her he sat down beside her and crossed his legs over one another. “Hey,’ he smiled as Nicole looked at him and smiled genuinely back.

“Hey yourself,’ she replied quickly looking back out at the ocean before realizing her knuckles would be all red and inflamed from what she had been doing not even ten minutes ago. She went to turn her palms over so her palms would be facing up but Geoff had already noticed, grabbing her hand he turned it back over and looked at her knuckles.

“Nic what happened?’ he asked as she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. Geoff looked up at her, worry taking over his features as he looked at Nicole, waiting for an answer.

“I’m going to call Irene and you can have the rest of the day off Belle, I will deal with Markus Delby, Aden you may also have the rest of the day off, take Belle home, go with her to the counselor but just, take the rest of the day off,’ Gina sat behind her desk as both Aden and Belle sat in the chairs on the other side. Belle held a tissue in her left hand as Aden held her right one and nodded at Gina’s statement.

“Aden I don’t approve of the violence but...’ she continued as Aden was about to protest, holding up her finger as she finished her sentence. “But I do however admire your love for Belle and wanting to help and protect her,’

“Thank you Mrs Austin,’

Gina nodded before picking up the phone sitting on her desk. “You may sit in the front office until Irene arrives,’

Both Aden and Belle got up, thanking Gina before exiting the principal’s office, Aden closed the door just as he heard “Good morning Irene,’

Thanks so much you 3... ehre is the next chapter... dedicated to Carina My new best friend :)

Chapter Twenty Five

Irene, Belle and Nicole

She unlocked the back door and stood to the side as Aden and Belle entered, walking around the serving bench and over to the couch where Belle sat down, grabbing a pillow and hugging it tightly. Aden got the throw rug from over the top of the couch and lay it over Belle, leaning down as he cupped the top of her head with his hands and kissed her hair. “Rest babe,’ he whispered to her before turning and walking into the kitchen where Irene stood making herself and Aden a hot cup of coffee.

“I’m worried about her Irene,’ he lowered his voice as not to arouse Belle and leant against the fridge, rubbing his hands over his face at watching the agony his girlfriend has had to face lately. “She’s breaking I... I don’t know how much she can handle and I’m worried she’s going to hurt herself again!’

Irene sighed and nodded, pouring hot water into the cups. “So am I love, she’s only just starting to get better again and now she has to go through this. I’m not sure she can take much more to be honest, something needs to be done,’ Irene passed one cup to Aden who took it and thanked her whilst nodding in agreement.

“So... what are we going to do?’

She ran through the front door and reefed her keys out of the lock before slamming the door so hard that it rattled the windows violently, tears streaming viciously down her cheeks as she struggled to breathe, she felt her chest constricting as she leant back against the door before sliding down it and choking back a few sobs.

She couldn’t believe she just took off like that, she didn’t know what to say to Geoff so she grabbed her bag and ran, not stopping once as she came home. Her feet were aching uncontrollably from running so fast in the six inch heels she was wearing.

Lifting her left leg she pulled her black Gucci heel off and dropped it down beside her, doing the same with her other leg before pulling her knees up to her chest, knowing she’d lost quite a bit of weight as she couldn’t do that before.

Dropping her head back against the door she closed her eyes tightly as she continued to sob, her body shaking violently and tiredness starting to take over.

She jumped when she heard a knock on the door and sniffled but staying quiet as she heard someone on the other side. “Nicole?’

She caught her breath in the back of her throat and wiped her nose with the back of her hand, flinching as her nose grazed over her knuckles. “Go away Geoff,’ she spoke between sobs as she heard a slight noise and realized Geoff was sliding down the door just like she had done.

“Nic, open up...’

‘...No... just... leave,’ Nicole pleaded as she wiped her tear stained face before looking at her hands to see that her foundation, mascara and eye liner was coming off. She sniffled and pulled the pocket mirror out of her bag and opened it up, lifting it up to her eyes and seeing red blotches over her face from where she had wiped underneath her eyes with her hand.

“Nic I’m not leaving...’ Geoff’s muffled voice came through the door, making Nicole jump again as she thought he’d left. She lowered her head and clicked shut the pocket mirror before slipping it back into her bag, turning she pushed her left side against the door and sighed.

“Why wont you leave?’ she queried, sniffling as she tried to calm herself down, lifting her right hand and sitting it on the door just in front of her face.

-----------------------------------------------------

He sat on the other side of the door, his left hand placed on the door just in front of his face as she asked him why he was there. He knew that answer plain and simple. “Nic...’ he started, smiling to himself at just the thought of her. ‘Do you remember when you kissed me?’

He heard her scoff from the other side. “Of course,’

“Well... I really didn’t want to pull away, but I was with Ruby at the time,’ he replied, listening as the other side of the door went quiet. “I really like you Nic and... whatever is going on I... I want to help!

He listened carefully as there was movement on the other side of the door and moved away just as Nicole opened the door and stood before him. She looked down as Geoff got to his feet, noticing the blotches on her face he decided not to say anything, not to ruin the moment.

Closing the gap between then as he grabbed her waist and pulled her into him, taking her left hand with his right and entwining their fingers as he leant forward and gently kissed her; a gentle, soft tender kiss.

Nicole surrendered to the kiss, letting her eyes flutter shut as she wrapped her arms around Geoff’s waist whilst he cupped her cheeks and deepened the kiss.

Later that night Belle sat in her bedroom, after finally convincing Aden to go home and that she would be fine with Irene and would be looked after, she had eaten with Irene, Geoff and Annie and excused herself as she was tired from the long day.

She sat on the edge of her bed, the rectangular box in her hands as she sat staring at her wardrobe, going through the dates in her head. Finally she got to her feet and left her bedroom, slipping the box under her shirt as she entered the bathroom and closed the door, flicking the lock on it before taking the contents out of the packet.

Ten minutes later she sat on the edge of the bath and kept staring at the stick on the edge of the bathroom sink, picking at her cuticles nervously before slowly standing up and reading the back of the packet; taking a deep breath she picked up the stick which was over turned so she couldn’t see and whispered over and over again ‘Please be blue, please be blue,’

Holding the stick on both hands, she slowly turned it over whilst continuing to breathe as she did so, stopping as the stick with the clear plastic coat shone up at her; hitching her breath in the back of her throat she gulped at the pink stripe gazing at her through the clear.

“Oh jesus...’ she whispered, dropping the stick from her hands at it hit the ground at her feet, clasping her hands over her mouth in shock as her eyes widened.

“Oh god I cant be!’

so its been a very hectic weekend with my cousin moving in and my family going away for the weekend, hence the lack of updating!

But finally, a little chappy! hope you like ^_^

Chapter Twenty Six

Belle, Rachel and Nicole

She sat in the corner of the bathroom wedged between the wall and the toilet rocking back and forth with her knees up against her chest whilst she sobbed quietly as not to arouse suspicion from Irene, Geoff or Annie.

She sniffled before wiping her eyes with the back of her hand and tried to stop herself from crying, but the only things running through her mind was that she wasn’t ready to have a baby, she’s not in the right head space to bring a baby into this world, she wasn’t mature enough or old enough to have a baby.

But how was she going to tell Aden?

Slowly crawling to her feet she stood in front of the sink and looked in the mirror, turning the taps on she re-composed herself and splashed some water on her face before dabbing it dry with a face towel and turning the taps off before exiting the bathroom and walking into the lounge room. Irene looked up at her from the table and smiled.

“Hey darl are you heading out somewhere?’

Belle nodded as she picked up her bag from the back of one of the chairs. “Yeah I’m going to go and see Ruby for a bit she... she’s still upset over Geoff breaking up with her,’

“Ok love have fun,’ Irene replied as she watched Belle leave through the back door before returning back to the newspaper which was laid out on the table in front of her.

-------------------------------

“Belle is there a problem you don’t have another app—‘

“No it’s... Rach I’m pregnant,’ Belle blurted out as she stood in front of Rachel at the nurses station as she held her arms over her chest as a sort of defence mechanism. “I’m... I’m not ready to have a baby—‘ she choked back a couple of sobs.

“Ok, come with me and we can talk,’ Rachel spoke softly, reaching behind Belle and resting one hand on her lower back as they both headed toward Rachel’s office.

She closed the door as Geoff kissed her goodbye and left, a smile plastered across his features as he walked down the drive way. Turning she sighed; a happy sigh before taking the stairs and walking into the bathroom to use the facilities. Stopping she noticed the scales just under the sink and became instantly curious, pulling the out and stepping on them.

What she read made her smile, she’d lost 10 kilo’s, going from a healthy 55 kilo’s down to 45. Getting off them she put them back where they had been sitting and used the toilet before flushing, washing her hands and deciding to have a shower before Leah, Roman, Vj and Aden got home and fought over who was going to have a shower first.

She turned the taps on and watched as the water rushed from the shower head, steam rising as the water heated up. She undressed, putting her dirty clothes in the wash before getting in and sighing as the hot contest hit her skin and wet her hair.

They walked out of the office, Rachel standing at her door as Belle turned and faced her. “Just think about what I said Belle, and remember you need to tell Aden; he does have a right to know.’

Belle nodded and tried to smile. “Thanks Rach and I will I’m... I’ll go there now actually, get it over with,’ she spoke as Rachel nodded and smiled sympathetically at the teenager.

“Ok, I’m here if you want to talk at all,’

Belle nodded before turning and walking away from the office, turning one last time to see Rachel give her a reassuring nod.

Grabbing her phone out of her bag, she wrote a message as she walked out of the hospital building and waited for the bus to come which thankfully was only a ten minute wait.

Meet me at the beach. I have something important to tell you. B x

She put her phone back in her bag just as the headlights of the bus came around the corner, slowing down to a stop in front of her as the doors opened, she stepped up the stairs, ready to meet Aden and tell him the news that she was pregnant, and was thinking of having an abortion.

She walked down the hall toward her bedroom with the towel wrapped around her body and another around her head. She had just walked past Aden’s room when a sharp, shooting pain shot through her body like someone was stabbing her. She doubled over in pain, collapsing in a heap on the floor, grabbing her stomach and screaming out in pain as the tears stung her eyes and she struggled to breath. Her whole body shook violently as the pain became so overbearing that she felt herself losing consciousness, she saw black dots appear in front of her eyes before one more sharp pain stabbed at her until finally she blacked out completely, darkness taking over.

Carina you are totally forgiven dont worry and thank you all so much for all your amazing comments on this fic! it means so much to know you are enjoying it so I thank you all so much, seriously!

I hope you like this

Chapter Twenty Seven

Everyone

She stood on the beach and waited, having crossed her arms over her chest to protect herself from the cold wind blowing lightly in the night, her hair moving gently to the breeze as more tears trickled down her cheeks.

She was so cold and as she lifted her hands she could see her scars were bright red against her pale skin which was showing her goose-bumps.

He had just reached the front door of the house when his phone went off, taking his hand from the door handle he reached into his pocket and saw that he had received one message from Belle. He slowly opened the front door and started walking in as he read the message, stopping dead in his tracks when and catching his breath in the back of his throat.

All sorts of things ran through his mind. Is Belle in trouble? Is she cutting again? Had something happened? He slipped his phone back in his pocket and exited out the door, slamming it behind him and racing off toward the beach to meet Belle, completely oblivious that Nicole was lying upstairs unconscious.

Geoff had just finished dinner and was washing up his plate when he decided that he would go over and see Nicole, agreeing earlier with her that they weren’t going to go public as of yet because of the whole Ruby thing going on.

Not only that but he didn’t want to have to put up with explaining to everyone his relationship with Nicole, he wanted to make sure they were solid and on the same path and everything before he decided to tell his friends.

“Irene I’m heading out for a while,’ He yelled as he heard a distant voice from upstairs reply with an ‘Ok love don’t be home too late’ before he left through the back door and began jogging over to Nicole’s.

He had just reached the street that Nicole, Aden, Leah, Roman and Vj lived on when he saw Aden a little further up the road bolt from his drive way and away from Geoff, obviously in a hurry and looking like he was going to the beach.

I hope it’s not Belle He thought to himself, shrugging it off as Aden being late to meet her before continuing down the path and starting up the drive way which Aden had just so hurriedly came from.

She heard the front door slam shut as she began to come around, opening her eyes as they blurred from the bright light of the hall way; she quickly closed them again before opening them as her vision cleared up, pushing herself up with her hands she felt weak, and tired before she started coughing, covering her mouth with her hand until the coughing subsided. Pulling her hand back she was shocked to see blood on her hand and her eyes widened in shock at the sight before her. She pushed herself to her feet and stumbled back into the bathroom, turning on the taps as water burst from the taps and gurgled as it ran down the sink.

Nicole washed her hands and splashed her face before turning off the taps and looking up into the mirror at the pale looking girl staring back at her. She coughed again before beginning her journey back to her room before she heard a knock at the front door, she fastened her pace, entering her room and grabbing her bathrobe; removing her towel as it fell to the ground and wrapping the robe around her body before making her way out of her room and down the stairs and pulling the front door open.

Jai was walking Annie home later that night, walking along the fence line which separated the beach from the shopping complexes when they saw a figure standing down on the beach, cuddling herself from the breeze which was blowing.

“Is that Belle?’ Annie quipped as Jai shrugged and nodded.

“Looks like,’ he replied as they both stood there for a moment before continuing to walk back to Annie’s house. Looking further up ahead they saw Aden running toward them before turning and racing down the path and entering onto the beach and toward Belle.

They kept walking, glad that Aden had arrived.

--------------------------------------------

He had just raced toward Annie and jai before turning and running down the entrance to the beach, he saw Belle a little further along and fastened his pace as he ran over to her, she turned to face him just as he stopped, tears spilling down her cheeks fiercely; quickly lifting one hand to wipe her staind features.

“Belle what’s wrong?’ he began to panic, seeing how distraught his girlfriend was and automatically one answer came to his mind.

“I’m so s-sorry,’ she whimpered, choking back a couple of sobs as she dropped her head, not wanting to see the disappointment in Aden’s eyes.

“Did-did you cut... again?’ was the first thought that came to mind as tears threatened in his eyes.

“No,’ She quickly replied looking up at him as he saw a sigh of relief escape her boyfriends lips. “I-I’m. Pregnant.’

Aden’s eyes widened and his mouth dropped open in shock as he caught his breath in the back of his throat, seeing more tears spring in Belle’s eyes before falling freely down her cheeks as she sniffled and wiped her nose.

“Pregnant,’ he choked, trying to confirm more to himself then Belle that she had just said that. Belle nodded and lowered her head again, speaking in barely a whisper in which Aden only just heard.

“I’m considering an abortion,’

Aden felt his whole world starting to crumble around him as those words Belle had just spoken broke him in half. Tears stung at his eyes as he finally found the courage to speak, reaching down and taking her hands in his but not before lifting her chin up to look at him.

“I love you Belle... you are the best thing that ever happened to me and no matter what I’ll stand by you but... is an abortion really what you want?’

Belle knew that his softer side had begun to come up but she had to tell him the truth, she had to tell him what she was thinking; she never wanted to lie to Aden – ever.

“Aden I’m not... ready... to have a baby... I’m just kid myself, I’m not.mature.enough to raise a child or bring him or her into this world, I’m not strong enough,’ she admitted truthfully as she felt her heart breaking at the thought of ruining Aden’s life. Yes, they were in love and wanted to be together but they were only 16 and still at school, how could they raise a baby and still finish off year 12 and pass.

“Belle, look at me,’ he spoke softly as Belle had once again dropped her head down, more tears falling from her cheeks as she sniffled again before slowly lifting her head back up to look at Aden. “You are the most, beautiful, strong, amazing, mature person I’ve ever met and if you wanted to be ready you could be but... I’m going to stand by you whatever you decide and if, if you decide to have an abortion and want someone to come I’ll – I’ll be there with you.’ He spoke in an audible whisper as a single tear ran freely down his left cheek but he didn’t notice from how cold his face had become from the wind.

Belle began to shake, more tears brimming her eyes as Aden pulled her into him, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist as she rested both arms on his upper chest, gripping his shirt with her hands and burying her face as far into him as she could get.

Aden held her tightly as she sobbed, silent tears trickling down his own cheeks whilst placing delicate soft kiss onto the top of her head. “I love you, I’ll always love you,’ he whispered.

“Geoff, hey what.are.you.doing here?’ Nicole asked stunned to see Geoff standing at her front door, she felt sick, like she was going to pass out again and her gagging reflex’s were working overtime as if she was about to throw up.

“I was hoping we could talk, if you don’t mind,’ he replied seeing her pale frame and blood shot eyes as well as red dots just below her eyes. “Are you ok you – don’t look so good,’

“I’m ok um, yeah come in I just... need to get dressed,’ Nicole replied as Geoff had only just realized that she was only wearing a bathrobe, he hadn’t even noticed the towel wrapped around her head of hair.

“No problem are... are you sure your okay?’ he asked as Nicole stumbled before slowly steeping out of the way so Geoff could come in. She quickly nodded but gripped the door hand for support as she felt a wave of dizziness washing over her.

“Yeah... come in I’ll just go and get dressed,’ Nicole replied as Geoff nodded and walked inside, seating himself on the couch as Nicole held the barrier and made her way upstairs, leaning against the wall until she found her bedroom, closing the door she turned and took two steps toward her bed before she fainted again.

-------------------------------------------------

Geoff sat on the couch and watched Nicole holding the barrier as she made her way upstairs and around the corner toward her room. He turned toward the magazines on the coffee table in front of the couch as he heard her shut her bedroom door, but spun around when he heard a ‘thud’ from upstairs.

Jumping to his feet he walked around the couch and stood at the bottom of the stairs, placing one foot on the first step and taking hold of the barrier.

“Nicole?’

So... I've been quite down lately... hence the lacking of updates on absolutely everything... I think the fact that I didn't have a job was getting me down, well that and the fact that lately I've been feeling like no one wants me because I'm not pretty enough. BUt I finally got a job and I start Monday night so thats one thing I dont have to be so down about that now... I still feel like something is missing though.

I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)

Chapter Twenty Eight

Nicole, Geoff and Belle

He slowly ascended the stairs, holding onto the railing as he called out her name again, beginning to worry as he heard no reply from her. He reached the top of the stairs and instantly turned right, heading toward the closed door where a small light was coming from underneath the door.

“Nic?’ he asked again as he stood outside the door and tapped gently against it with his hand, slowly he gripped the handle and turned, easing the door open just inches when he saw a pair of feet, he quickly looked up the saw a full length mirror and a reflection that widened his eyes.

“NIC,’ he screamed, pushing the door open and racing over to the body lying on the floor. “Nic...’ he shook her gently, realizing she was slowly beginning to regain consciousness. “I’ll... I’ll call an am...’

‘...No,’ came a small whisper as he pulled his phone out of his pocket, watching as she began to push herself up with both her hands, her whole body was shaking. “Just... go and get me a glass of orange juice, a big... big glass,’ she whispered as Geoff nodded, jumping up and racing from the bedroom.

They were still sitting on the beach, Belle now sitting between Aden’s legs with her head in the crook of his neck as he cradled her, resting a hand gently on her stomach, nothing was said and it didn’t matter, Aden knew he loved Belle with all his heart and no matter what she decided to do he was going to be there for her no matter what, but he was honestly scared, scared that she was basing her decision on just what she was thinking but for now... he just held her.

“Aden...’ she whispered as she lifted her head up and met his gaze. “Do you think I’m making the right decision?’

He kissed her cheek softly and ran his fingers through her hair. “I think that if you feel like your not ready and that you couldn’t be the best mother in the world then... yes, I do; but Belle honestly I think you’ll make the most amazing, loving, caring, mature mother in the world and I don’t think that if you decide to have this baby that it will care that you have scars because... our baby will just see the loving, kind beautiful mother that bought him or her into this world,’

He waited as Belle fell silent, obviously thinking about what he had just said to her before she whispered a delicate ‘thank you’ before snuggling as far into him as she could get.

She was sitting on her bed when Geoff re-entered the room, carrying a large glass or orange juice with him, she was weak and her whole body was aching but she wasn’t going to give in, managing to gain the strength to pull herself up whilst Geoff was gone.

“Thank you,’ she spoke in barely a whisper as she took the glass from him, her hands shaking violently as she struggled to drink from the glass, finally managing to as she emptied the glass and sculled the contents.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to call anyone?’ Geoff queried, clearly worried about the state of his new girlfriend, seeing her now skeletal chest as her bathrobe had fell open a little, her bones were showing, protruding from her skin which worried Geoff even more. She even looked more drawn and limp in the face and her hair was looking duller and like straw.

“I’m sure Geoff, but – thanks,’ Nicole whispered as Geoff nodded. Little did Nicole now that Geoff had already messaged Aden.

Aden was just about to speak, suggesting to Belle that he walk her home when his phone went off, pulling it out of his pocket he read the message and saw that if was from Geoff.

Nic told me not to ring or contact anyone but I think something is wrong with her, found her passed out in her room, can you come back to Roman’s?

He frowned, wondering what was wrong before replying to the message and sending it once he had finished typing it.

Yeah sure, on our way

He slipped his phone back into his pocket before pulling a piece of hair behind Belle’s ear. “Geoff just messaged, something’s wrong with Nic,’

Belle quickly looked up at Aden and nodded, quickly getting out from his hold and to her feet as Aden followed, she quickly felt Aden entwine their fingers through one another and she looked at him and half smiled, then they headed up the beach, back to Aden’s.

----------------------------------------------------

They walked through the front door still holding hands before seeing Geoff coming out of the kitchen with a plate of food. “I don’t know what’s wrong with her,’ he stated clearly upset by the state of his new girlfriend.

“Ok I’ll call Roman, you just take Belle home and I’ll call if there’s any news on what’s going on,’ Aden replied as Geoff nodded.

“I’ll wait outside for you,’ Geoff spoke to Belle as she nodded and waited until Geoff had shut the door before speaking.

“I’ll call you tomorrow once I speak to Irene, I love you,’ she whispered as Aden closed the gap between them and took her hands in his and lifting them up to rest around his neck.

“I love you too, and I’m here... okay?’ he smiled sympathetically as Belle nodded before kissing her once before she left, closing the door Aden sighed before pulling his phone out of his pocket and went through his phone before finding Roman’s number.

“Roman... yeah listen, something’s wrong with Nic...’

Belle awoke the next morning to the sound of rain, as she rolled over and picked up her mobile she sifted through her phone book, not having to go far when she found Aden’s number and pressing the dial tone. She listened to it as it rang a few times before a croaky whisper spoke on the other end ‘hello’

“Aden it’s me... Ummm I rang the Yabbie Creek Clinic when I got home and they’ve booked me an appointment for this afternoon... are you sure you want to co- ok, I love you too,’

Belle hung up the phone before remembering the conversation she’d had with Irene when her and Geoff got home last night and Geoff went straight to bed.

Flashback

She waited until Geoff had gone to bed before sitting down next to Irene on the couch. “Irene can I talk to you?’

“Sure love, is everything ok? Your not cutting again are you?’ the older woman asked, a worried expression crossing her features as Belle quickly shook her head.

“No... but... I’m – pregnant,’ she spoke as Irene looked a little shocked before slowly nodding. “But I don’t think I’m ready to have a baby, I’m still sorting myself out, and I’m not mature enough... I just don’t think I could raise a baby...’

Irene nodded slowly before taking Belle’s hand and squeezing them gently. “Have you spoken to Aden about this?’ she asked as Belle nodded and she smiled. “Ok so what are you thinking, adoption, abortion...’

“The... second – one,’ Belle replied, a barely audible whisper.

“Ok love... I’ll ring the clinic and see when they can get you in and I’ll take you if you’d like,’ she watched as Belle nodded before tears slowly fell down her cheeks.

“I’m sorry I disappointed you...’

‘...What... love you could – never, ever disappoint me ok, come here girlie-‘ Irene half laughed as she pulled Belle into her, wrapping her arms around her foster daughter and rubbing the back of her hair as she heard Belle mumble an ‘I love you Irene’

Irene smiled to herself. “Love you too darl,’

She pulled the duvet back and yawned, stretching her arms out before checking the time and realizing she’d better get ready for school and get the note off Irene, suddenly wondering to herself if Irene could drive them to school this morning.

Her mind soon returned to later that day and she was a little scared and worried that what if she wasn’t doing the right thing. She quickly pushed that thought to the back of her mind as she looked down at her slowly healing scars down her wrists, she definitely wasn’t ready to be a mother.

Chapter 29

Will Belle go ahead with the abortion?

Nicole's condition continues to deteriorate, but someone figures out her secret

Romeo writes Nicole a love letter

thank you all so much, yes I'm feeling a little better, day by day I guess. ^_^

Enjoy

Chapter twenty Nine

Belle, Aden, Roman & Nicole

Belle was sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast when Geoff walked out of his bedroom and joined her, pouring himself some cereal along with some milk before grabbing a spoon. He went to take a mouthful of cereal when he stopped and sighed, dropping his spoon into the bowl and looking up at Belle. “Can I ask you something?’

Belle looked up after spooning a mouthful into her mouth and sat the spoon back in the bowl as Geoff spoke, listening carefully. “I’m worried about Nic she’s... she lost weight and sh-she has these red blotches under her eyes, her hair’s all straw like and dull and she has... these grazes on her knuckles...’

Belle’s eyes shot up as she heard the last thing that Geoff had said and her eyes widened as she replayed the comment ‘grazes on her knuckles’ before swallowing the cereal in her mouth.

“Jesus... Ummm Geoff look... Nic is sick and she needs help so... don’t say anything about it for now I’ll... I’ll go and see her after school before my... counselling session and talk to her,’

Geoff nodded and smiled at his sister. “Thanks Belle,’ he watched as Belle nodded before getting to his feet, going back into his room and emerging a few second later with his school bag before leaving for school. Belle sighed, running her fingers through her hair and shaking her head.

Nicole had Bulimia.

She walked down the stairs with her school bag weighing heavily over her shoulders as she stepped off the landing and slid the bag off her shoulders as it hit the ground. Walking into the kitchen she saw Roman and Leah having a quiet but seemingly important discussion at the table.

“Morning,’ Signaling that she was in the room, Leah quickly stopped and looked at Nicole, smiling before getting up from the table as Nicole heard a ‘talk to her’ before excusing herself from the kitchen and heading upstairs.

“Nic,’ Roman sighed, rubbing his hands together. “Come and sit down,’

Nicole frowned as she collected an orange juice out of the fridge before joining her dad at the kitchen table, sipping on the juice slowly as Roman looked at her, only just noticing how skinny she had actually become. “I’m worried about you... you don’t seem – yourself lately and I’m starting to worry and... I’m even getting worry lines,’

Nicole giggled before shaking her head. “The medication that Aden was drugged with, the Trazodone, well I stopped taking it and one of the effects of taking Trazodone was putting on weight... I’m ok dad seriously,’

Roman eyed her for a moment to see if she was lying before nodding and slowly smiling before sighing in relief. “Ok... are you sure thats all it is, nothing else?’ he nodded again as Nicole shook her head and giggled again. “Ok... go to school,’

Nicole nodded, getting up from the table and grabbing her bottled juice before exiting the kitchen, grabbing her heavy school bag and leaving the house.

She walked into the school gates and saw Aden waiting for her just up ahead, he smiled when he saw her and she smiled back, closing the distance between them as he wrapped his arms around her neck as she cradled his middle before leaning up onto her tippy toes to kiss him.

“Hey,’ she whispered pulling away as Aden stroked her hair gently, looking down at her with those big blue eyes and that gorgeous smile.

“Hey I got your message, I’m coming... if you...’

‘...I do... I want you there, please?’ she begged, tears instantly springing to her eyes at the thought of Aden not being there with her but he quickly shushed her and smiled. “I’m there,’ he whispered back softly.

-----------------------------------------------------

She sat in one of the plastic chairs clasping Aden’s hand tightly as her right leg bounced up and down so fast, her nerves setting in so quickly. She turned and looked up at Aden who squeezed her hand gently and nodded, allowing her to take a deep breath to calm herself down.

She looked up at the nurse who walked through a sliding door and picked up a chart. “Belle Taylor?’

She looked up at Aden again who began to stand but Belle stopped him and shook her head, watching as he sat back down into the seat and squeezed her hand again. “It’s ok,’ he whispered to her.

Slowly she got to her feet and followed the woman through the sliding door, turning to gaze back at Aden once more before the door slid shut. She followed the woman into a room and turned as the nurse shut the door. “Get dressed into this and the doctor will be with you in a moment,’

Belle nodded, taking the gown from the woman’s hands and watching as she left, removing her clothes she put the gown on and waited until the doctor arrived. She didn’t have to wait long as the door opened and a female entered the room holding the chart the nurse had held not long before and smiled at Belle.

“Ok... Belle I’m Sarah and I’ll be doing the extraction today so if you can just hop onto the bed over here I’ll get things started.’

Belle nodded, doing as she was told, tears were forming in her eyes as she climbed onto the bed and watched as the doctor put on two rubber gloves and picked up a tube of some sort. “Now Belle I’m going to give you a general anaesthetic and then we are going to insert this tube into your uterus, then the contents will be suctioned and that is it.’

Belle nodded as tears began spilling down her cheeks, watching as the doctor picked up a needle and squirted a little out of the point before turning toward Belle.

Belle had never felt so many emotions wash over her body, guilt at the thought that she was killing something so innocent, something that her and Aden had made, sadness at the thought that she felt so down about what she was doing, anger because she thought she was being gutless and running like she always did when things got tough and... love.

“STOP,’ she shouted quickly.

Dear Nic,

I've never known anyone to be as beautiful as you are, you make me smile just by seeing your face, I like you and I would love to get the chance to get to know you properly, I feel like you are the most amazing person on this planet and you dont realize that you are amazing. I hope you give me a chance to get to know you.

-Romeo

He sealed the letter and wrote her name across the envelope before smiling, getting up from the table he grabbed the letter and headed out the door to go and give it to her in person.

Chapter 30

Will Belle go ahead with the abortion?

Ruby finds Nicole's diary

Romeo finds Nicole passed out on the beach

My first night of work was awesome.... but I'm so tired haha... but... an update... this is dedicated to the amazingly, wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous best friend of mine Carina - Protective, loving Aden ^_^

Chapter Thirty

Romeo, Nicole, Belle

“ADEN!’ Belle ran down the hallway screaming out for her boyfriend in hysterics as she burst through the sliding door, throwing herself into him in seconds as tears fell fiercely down her cheeks and pushing herself into him as far as she could. “I couldn’t do it and- and I tried t-to but I thought-thought about you and, and me and I-I couldn’t do it I couldn’t go through w-with it,’ she sobbed violently into her boyfriend as Aden tried shushing her by stroking her hair and lifting her face up, cupping her cheeks.

“Baby calm down ok, it’s ok, it’s all going to be ok, okay?’ he whispered delicately as Belle choked back a few sobs and looked up at him before slowly nodding. “I’m here, no matter what,’ he promised before pulling her into him again, resting one arm around her upper back and the other on the back of her hair as she continued sobbing into him.

He pressed a kiss into her head of hair as he held her tightly. “I’m here baby,’ he whispered gently to her.

She ran back into the school and over to her locker to grab the books she had forgotten, rushing as Charlie was waiting in the car park for her. She grabbed her books and slammed her locker shut before turning and stopping as she saw something on the ground near the exit. Slowing down her pace she walked over and stopped when she saw it was a book of some sort, leaning down she picked it up whilst resting her other books on her thighs and opening it up.

Property of Nicole Franklin

Ruby’s eyes widened as she turned the next page and saw that it wasn’t a book, but a diary. Snapping it shut she sat it on top of her other books before taking hold of them and getting to her feet, running back out the door as she heard a car horn sounding.

Charlie was getting impatient.

Nicole was sitting on the beach with a black overthrow cardi wrapped tightly around her frame as she thought about what Roman had said to her earlier that morning. Had Geoff said something to him, did Aden or was he really just a worried father? She thought to herself as a gust of wind blew, her hair flailing behind her as she rubbed her upper arms to try and get warm.

Turning to look down at her left she saw the wrapped up chips and two pieces of fish just waiting for her to dig into, tempting her taste buds as she heard her stomach growl hungrily. Lowering her left arm she punctured a hole in the white wrapping and made the hold bigger by tearing at it before pulling out a piece of fish.

Bringing it to her lips as they twitched and opened, biting down and chewing, swallowing; her eyes closed and she smiled before taking another bite, and another until the fish was gone, grabbing a hand full of chips and shoving them in her mouth, chewing a few times before swallowing the lot.

She kept going and going until the packaging was all gone, eating faster and faster and taking less and less bites from the food, erratic breathing, chest expanding and constricting like she had just run a marathon she jumped to her feet and ran further up the beach and into the dunes.

They arrived back at the beach house and seeing that no one was home decided to go straight into Belle’s bedroom, Aden following as Belle crossed the bed and lay down, resting her head on her hand as Aden joined her. “Are you feeling better?’ he asked as Belle nodded and sighed.

“I’m scared Aden, I’m scared I’m going to mess up everything...’

‘...Babe...’ Aden shushed her, lifting his finger and placing it in the middle of Belle’s plush lips. “your not going to mess up, I’m going to be here, you have Irene, Geoff, Annie, Ruby and even Roman and Leah!’

Belle looked up at him and nodded before shuffling across the duvet and cuddling up to Aden. “Your the most amazing boyfriend ever,’

Aden grinned. “And your the most gorgeous girl ever,’ he replied as he saw Belle blush slightly before craning his head and placing a soft, passionate kiss onto her lips, groaning as she intensified the kiss by slipping her tongue into his mouth, rolling on top of Aden as he sat up as she pulled his shirt over his head and threw it behind her.

Aden pulled back, breathing heavily as he stared at Belle. “Are you su...’ he was cut off as Belle crashed her lips against his again as he let another moan escape through his lips as Belle giggled.

“I-I’ll get the condom...’ he spoke through kisses as Belle pulled back and giggled.

“Aden... I’m already pregnant!’

“Good point,’ he replied, cupping Belle’s face before crashing his lips back onto hers in a passionate, intimate embrace.

Dear Diary,

I feel like I’m losing control but in doing this I’m keeping control. I threw the pills out that I’m supposed to be on and today dad asked me why I’d lost so much weight so I told him it was one of the side affects from the Trazodone.

If he ever knew the truth he’d hate me, they all would but I like it, I like controlling what I eat and what I throw up, I like the fact that it makes me feel good for a while until the pain comes back and I start coughing up blood again.

Sure there’s a name for what I’m doing... but if Idont talk about the name then I don’t care about doing it.

If only dad new that I’m bulimic, I hate hiding it, but its like a thrill, the excitement of getting caught is the adrenalin rush.

Must go now, the belle just rang.

-N

Ruby sat on her bed, mouth wide open at the huge secret she had just uncovered about Nicole, but soon a smirk graced her features and her eyes darkened. This was exactly what she needed to get back at Nicole for stealing Geoff away from her.

“Gotcha, you little Bulimic biatch!-‘

Romeo was walking along the beach, the letter he had written tightly in his grasp, he had looked everywhere for Nicole but no one had seen her, walking further along the beach he squinted as he saw something up ahead, quickening his pace he half ran, half walked over to the dunes where he saw a pair of feet, panic rose inside him at the thought someone was hurt as he raced over to the person lying in the dunes.

Shock ran through his body as he saw the person he had been looking for; Nicole was passed out lying face down in the dunes. “Nic?’ he panicked as he fell down beside her and gently shook her, beginning to freak as she didn’t wake up.

“Nic... Nic wake up... Nicole wake up... NIC,’

Chapter 31

Nicole is starting to worry everyone

Jai makes a terrible mistake!

Ruby exacts her revenge

Archived