My Only Hope

Guest lollypop

Its a shame you wont be updating this after now, its really well written and I love reading it.

Everything was wow in this chapter: Angelo and what he was feeling toward Charlie, Charlie and hr feeins toward Angelo, Romeo and Ruby saying I LOVE YOU to each other. WOW love it

Like I said before, shame you wont continue but if its somethin you are unable to do..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, after much consideration, I've decided I will continue with this fic. However I probably won't be able to update for a while. as I have exams coming up. If I do manage to update any sooner it will be through some divine miracle.

Okay, after much consideration, I've decided I will continue with this fic. However I probably won't be able to update for a while. as I have exams coming up. If I do manage to update any sooner it will be through some divine miracle.

EEEEEE you're continuing!

And good luck with your exams! :D

• 4 months later...

Okay. The good news is, I did eventually get around to writing up the next chapter in this fic. The bad news is, my laptop crashed the other night and everything got deleted. Luckily I still have the main plot points of the story saved on my USB so I should be able to do a rewrite sometime this week.

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back around to it but I lost motivation and inspiration. But it's beginning to come back so hopefully I'll have an update soon. Hope my readers are still with me :)

Archived