Most Popular Character 2010

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooh were getting closer, some good characters in the recent update.

Who is Amanda Holden ?

Is it meant to be Amanda Baker ? Or is there another character from years ago called Amanda... :unsure:

Great to see Selina doing well in this poll :D

Ooooh were getting closer, some good characters in the recent update.

Who is Amanda Holden ?

Is it meant to be Amanda Baker ? Or is there another character from years ago called Amanda... :unsure:

Great to see Selina doing well in this poll :D

I think he's been watching too much of Britains Got Talent! :P

I've only got one person left I've voted for....

It was a mistake that was pointed out in the staff section earlier - I was trying to remember whether Sam became a Holden or whether she kept Tolhurst, I confused myself when it came to writing down the actual scores.

The fact that it makes the name of a B-list celebrity is just coincidence. Now, I'm back on my home PC, I can change it.

Thanks for the continued updates, Ryan.Three of my votes to come.Did I mention on this thread how glad I was Melody got six points?

(By the way, I didn't see Blake and Sophie together in the early 90s either, I don't think I even knew they were together until they came back in 2002, but from what I can gather the relationship lasted between two and five months, depending how far you want to stretch it.Don't seem like the best candidates to get practically married off over a decade later...)

Thanks for the continued updates, Ryan.Three of my votes to come.Did I mention on this thread how glad I was Melody got six points?

(By the way, I didn't see Blake and Sophie together in the early 90s either, I don't think I even knew they were together until they came back in 2002, but from what I can gather the relationship lasted between two and five months, depending how far you want to stretch it.Don't seem like the best candidates to get practically married off over a decade later...)

Thanks RR, the only clip I've seen of them together as teenagers is from a flashback in 2002 of them holding hands on the beach. I've seen Sophie together with Hadyn and David and Blake with Meg, Rachel and possibly Finlay.

I guess there's something in them getting together as old friends later in life, but I had had them marked down as almost child sweethearts, perhaps in the Gypsy/Will thing.

Yeah, I think I was a bit surprised when I realised how short a time they were together.From what I can gather, pretty much as soon as Haydn came in it was "Blake who?"I remember Blake with Fin. Sophie was already pregnant by a dead Guy Pearce when I started watching after which she didn't get any action at all apart from a quick kiss with some guy that was only in two episodes and a crush on Ryan that didn't really go anywhere.

Mind you, I've always felt the same about the sudden announcement Sarah and Tug got married about nine years after we last saw them as a couple.They're considered one of the show's golden couples but they were only actually together a few months.

Archived