DVD converting programmes

Guest I Love Mark Furze

I have some recordings on dvds that i want to upload to my laptop and be able to convert so i can put them on my mp3 player, does anyone know any converting programmes? I didn't actually know you could do that till a couple of days ago, but i wasn't told of any software.

I always look for uploaded things then the mp3 software converts them to a big enough size for the player anyway.

I have some recordings on dvds that i want to upload to my laptop and be able to convert so i can put them on my mp3 player, does anyone know any converting programmes? I didn't actually know you could do that till a couple of days ago, but i wasn't told of any software.

I always look for uploaded things then the mp3 software converts them to a big enough size for the player anyway.

you can download magic dvd ripper, its a free trial and then just go THIS SITE and click on more info.... once you've set up the program on your comp then just add the activations stuff in the more info box and then you have the full version of it and you can covert your dvds etc

Thank you both for replying. Yes i have heard of the Magic, i have the copier on my old computer which i still use, i didn't actually realise what the ripper function was earlier, :lol: i feel stupid, i notice from their site that you can purchase it and download it, not really sure what would be better, i did buy the copier ages ago, i think it was £20 in British money.

Not too sure if buying one is better or going for a free one, lol, but then again if one is going to do the same job as another then i would no doubt just be wasting money buying :unsure::unsure:

Archived