Isabel Lucas transforms into a dancer

Guest Barbara

This article was posted on the Herald Sun website on Feb 21 2010 but I only found it now and as nobody else posted it, I decided to post it.

Lucas transforms into a dancer

SHE has played a robot and a vampire in big-budget blockbusters, now Hollywood hottie Isabel Lucas will put on her dancing shoes as the leading lady in Aussie flick A Heartbeat Away.

The Transformers star was hard at it last week, first filming some steamy scenes opposite rising Aussie actor Sebastian Gregory in Brisbane, then flying off to New York to sit front-row with fellow Aussie actor Naomi Watts at Calvin Klein's autumn fashion show.

Lucas will head back Down Under early this week to show off some fancy footwork in director Gale Edwards' musical comedy.

The story revolves around an aspiring rock guitarist (Gregory) who is forced to take over the musical direction of his father's marching band.

Lucas, who has just been travelling the globe promoting action-packed thriller Daybreakers, will play Gregory's love interest.

Other cast members include Colin Friels, William Zappa and Tammy McIntosh, with Underbelly's Roy Billing also tipped to play a part.

Filming will wrap up late next month, with the movie due to be released next year.

Lucas recently finished filming Red Dawn in Detroit, alongside fellow Aussie - and her one-time boyfriend - Chris Hemsworth.

Source

---

According to IMDb, Mark Furze will also star in it. :)

---

I like the fact she still works in Australia as well.

Archived