Marilyn Chambers - Emily Symons

Emily is a curvy girl. :) Certainly not chubby!

I hate that Home and Away have promoted the 'stick thin' image so much in the past 9/10 years.

They do seem to be moving away from that, though. Bonnie Sveen looks like your everyday girl. Not part of some plastic barbie group that there has been in the past!

Emily is a curvy girl. :) Certainly not chubby!

I hate that Home and Away have promoted the 'stick thin' image so much in the past 9/10 years.

They do seem to be moving away from that, though. Bonnie Sveen looks like your everyday girl. Not part of some plastic barbie group that there has been in the past!

She is the kind of woman i like, i would rather have her then som skinny skeleton woman:)

Ok. But the age difference is still to big! And Fischer really do seem older than 69!!

No, i think Fischer looks much younger than his age

Why? don't just give a one word answer it's rather rude ;) the last time i saw Maz in around 2011 she seemed more mature and this is good as it's realistic

I think Fischer looks young for his age, i watched a clip from 1995 when he was hit by Alf and he Didnt look a day over 50

Ok. But the age difference is still to big! And Fischer really do seem older than 69!!

No, i think Fischer looks much younger than his age

Why? don't just give a one word answer it's rather rude ;) the last time i saw Maz in around 2011 she seemed more mature and this is good as it's realistic

I think Fischer looks young for his age, i watched a clip from 1995 when he was hit by Alf and he Didnt look a day over 50

Hehehe.. Look at. Marilyn in 1995, she looked certainly younger than in her 40's then. And you and I looked far younger than we do now. Why? Because it is 19 years ago. I think mr Coburn was in his mid fifties back then. But how they look doesn't really matter. It is also against forum rules to discuss the actors looks!!!

But my my point is that I think the age difference between those two was too big. I did not belive in them as a couple.

Some people here wish that Marilyn was written ditzy as she was in the mid 90's and think it is bad continuity and bad writing of the character when she isn't. She was ditzy when she came back in 2010, and I think that was bad continuity. Because Marilyn was not ditzy the last few years she was ib the show in the nineties. And I did not find the way she was in 2010 funny. I thought she was annoying, loud and rude. But now in 2013 season she is portrayed far too stupid. She does not feel funny or sweet, but less smart and almost like a person with cognitive problems.

I wonder if she is meant to be ditzy and funny, but I find her cringeworthy and awful at times. Especially when she is pining after John, and Roo's involvement does not make it better. Maybe this changed towards the end of the year, but... I have liked her now and then the past couple of years, but it seems to me that the writers can't make up their mind of how they want to write her. And it is the same feeling I had when I watched late nineties episodes many years back. Marilyn was best until about mid nineties.

She's still calling Alf Mr Stewart even though she doesn't work for him. Shouldn't she call him Alf. She did start calling Donald by his first name once she finished school. What is even more strange is that the last time she saw Celia in 1990 she reffered to her as Ms. Stewart. But last year when they met Marilyn reffered to her as Ceils. And it was never explained how it happened,