Marilyn Chambers - Emily Symons

The age gap storyline was both controversial and fun when Marilyn and Donald got together in the 90s. How about they switch it and have Marilyn date a much younger guy such as Dexter - he had a crush on her when she first arrived and they both have quirky personalities.

Interesting idea but I'm not sure Dexter's the right person for the story, he's a bit too young(you really need someone in their 20s at least)plus there's the awkwardness that she was effectively his stepmother for a bit.Maybe if he's still around in a couple of years' time...

Could Marilyn's potential romance be with John Palmer after Gina dies as we all

expect?

I hate when people suspect that. she isn't even dead yet, he tried to kiss her as he was upset, neither of them even had feelings for each other. By making this story real, John may take this year off away from romance until next year.

Mod Edit: As above spoilers should not be posted in Character Actor Discussion Threads.

Edited by john003au
Spoiler tags.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can definitely see something happened between John and Marilyn at some point, the show seemed to be setting it up for the future when they spent all that time together last year and there seemed to be unresolved feelings.I think John, Marilyn and Jett would make a pretty good family unit ultimately.