You and Me (by kaciexox) - comments

Tasha

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SuperJacky to the rescue :wub:My Martha's hero :wub: Brody is awesome. I love him. Yes run Paul, run as fast as you can, and if you think about coming back, think again, because Jacky is going to kill you :D

Great chapter

More please

Great couple of updates; they were brilliant!

:o She didn't lose the baby and gave it up for adoption; how sad :( Really hating that Paul dude as well :angry: What a scumbag!

Aww, Brody is ace; would love to have a big brother like him. And, good on him for punching Paul.

And Jack... :wub: well, he's just doing what he knows best; being protective and just generally a nice guy.

Hope they tell the police. Absolutely loving this. More soon when you get the chance!

:( Poor Martha.

Brody's so protective of her its sweet.

Now Sophie is going to be cut cos Jack is spending so much time with Martha, but it's pretty obvious Jack has feelings for Martha. So Sophie go get a new boyfriend and leave Jack for Martha.

Update soon :)