Gina/John

I used to LOVE these two as a couple but now i'm starting to dislike them because Gina has completely changed since Jett has arrived. Gina has been shutting John out completely and it's so unfair on John.

I think that Marilyn & John would be a much more suited couple, because when they got drunk together and shared that 'holding hand' moment, I thought it was adorable.

But that's just my opinion. :)

I used to LOVE these two as a couple but now i'm starting to dislike them because Gina has completely changed since Jett has arrived. Gina has been shutting John out completely and it's so unfair on John.

I think that Marilyn & John would be a much more suited couple, because when they got drunk together and shared that 'holding hand' moment, I thought it was adorable.

Agreed, these two used to be one of my favorite couples before Jett turned up, I do love Jett but I don't like how Gina has changed since he's been in the bay.

I have not yet seen that Marilyn & John scene, being in NZ and all, but I'm really looking forward to it, I would love to see these two get together.

I adore John. ♥ Definitely is one of the characters that has the best lines on the show.

Gina is the the only person he has been with while he's been in the bay, eh?

Agreed, these two used to be one of my favorite couples before Jett turned up, I do love Jett but I don't like how Gina has changed since he's been in the bay.

I have not yet seen that Marilyn & John scene, being in NZ and all, but I'm really looking forward to it, I would love to see these two get together.

I adore John. ♥ Definitely is one of the characters that has the best lines on the show.

Gina is the the only person he has been with while he's been in the bay, eh?

Same here, used to be my favourite 'older' couple before Jett turned up. I like Jett too, but same thing I agree Gina has changed recently and I'm starting to dislike her alot actually.

OMG hahaha!

When you do see the Marilyn & John scene being drunk you'll probably crack up laughing because I did.

:lol: And then there's another moment where they hold hands for a couple of seconds and sortof have a 'moment' I think I actually want Marilyn and John together!

I adore John too!♥♥ How amazing and funny is he! He DEFINITELY has the best lines! :lol:

Ummmm, let me think.. John was with Trey's mum (I cant remember her name) but I know they were together. But I think that's all. Other than the whole (Jill) situation (Romeo's mum) but that's it.. I think? haha. :)

But I honestly think John is too god damn awesome for Gina! He's funny, nice, sweet. And she's just no fun and sour I think to be honest. But that's just my opinion lol. (:♥

When did that

Marilyn & John scene

air in Aus? I really want to watch it. (:

Yeah I remember Trey's mum, Jenena.

Hopefully Marilyn & John do get together, would actually love to see him with someone different.

Couple of weeks agree I think and in tonight's episode

Gina asks Marilyn what is going on between John and Marilyn

When did that

Marilyn & John scene

air in Aus? I really want to watch it. (:

Yeah I remember Trey's mum, Jenena.

Hopefully Marilyn & John do get together, would actually love to see him with someone different.

Couple of weeks agree I think and in tonight's episode

Gina asks Marilyn what is going on between John and Marilyn

Yeah I saw the promo tonight and it's looks like it's going to be on tomorrow night. (: