Episode 86

Guest Old H&A Fan

1. Why did Alf and Alsa sneak off to get married in secret?

2. Why was there no footage of the wedding shown in this episode? Surely weddings are a key part of the show yet they left out Alf & Alsa's wedding???

This is very strange, can anyone shed any light on why this storyline was depicted this way??

2. Why was there no footage of the wedding shown in this episode? Surely weddings are a key part of the show yet they left out Alf & Alsa's wedding???

This is very strange, can anyone shed any light on why this storyline was depicted this way??

Oh I never realised they got married offscreen!

What a shame <_<

#1 I assume Alf and Ailsa snuck off because of Celia and not wanting her to butt in and also because of how Roo would react at the wedding if she was there.

#2 I guess it was a time restriction issue.

Surely weddings are a key part of the show yet they left out Alf & Alsa's wedding???

You have to remember that back in 1988 I doubt they knew that the show would be still on air 21/22 years later and yes weddings are quite a key part of the show we now know but back then I doubt they'd have given a seconds thought about deciding whether having an onscreen or offscreen wedding. These days if people get married offscreen on H&A the fans wouldn't be happy! I hope you understand what I'm trying to say ! :P

Archived