Liam

Guest j.laur5

Liam  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Liam reminds me of my ex mate

He doesn't really help himself he says he will listen to you trying to help but doesn't really change

you just say the same things to him untill your bule in your face

hope this makes sense

• 2 weeks later...

i wasn't a realy fan of him but when the Lovestory of Bianca and Liam started and Bianca was planing to marry this Vittorio guy, i was totaly hooked from their story, acting and chemestry. but after the season finale 2010 i think Bianca and Liam are the most boring and annoying character on this show and Liam should just leave. bianca without liam is an character with potential, but together with him, i feel i have to sleep. no no that's not correct. i don't want sleep when home and away aired. so go away Liam

i wasn't a realy fan of him but when the Lovestory of Bianca and Liam started and Bianca was planing to marry this Vittorio guy, i was totaly hooked from their story, acting and chemestry. but after the season finale 2010 i think Bianca and Liam are the most boring and annoying character on this show and Liam should just leave. bianca without liam is an character with potential, but together with him, i feel i have to sleep. no no that's not correct. i don't want sleep when home and away aired. so go away Liam

Totally agree with you...when hes paired with Bianca he's fine but other than that he gets on my nerves!!

Archived