Liam

Guest j.laur5

Liam  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just wondering what you think of Liam. Does he have a purpose on the show or not?

1. He should stay a while.

2. He's not the best character ever but he should just stay a for couple of years.

3. He should just leave as he has no purpose on the show and doesn't fit in with most of the characters.

4. He never should have been made a regular.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not great, and at first I thought he was pointless and didn't see why he was made a regular character. However, since recent times and the way both Nicole and Aden have treated him I've started to feel sorry for him, and he was responsible for bringing lovely Romeo into the show, so he has done something good! I still don't like him much though.

I think that he should stay. I really like the relationship that he has with Martha, but I do hope they do just stay friends. It's nice to see a couple of people spending time with each other and having a good time without having to be a couple. I must say, he isn't the best of characters but I believe with a year or two and if the writers give his character the best possible storylines that they have to offer, he just might be a favourite character on the show.

Archived