Tachel

Guest -Kevin-

Will you miss Tony & Rachel ?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You summed it up pefectly :) I agree with everything you said. You're right, we should be lucky as they've given us so many wonderful moments over the years. We got a great wedding, baby birth, lots of happy times together and plenty of drama too. As fans you can't ask for much more. :) And they've stayed together through some awful situations which rarely happens on a soap :lol:

And Amy and Jon are both great actors which makes a huge difference. They bounch off each other really well and their affection always looks genuine and never forced. I love how 'real' they are together. All their little tocuhes and glances, they're just so sweet. I'll also miss Rachel and Leah's friendship so much. They've been incredibly close since day 1 and i love how they've kept that the whole time and supported each other through everything. I've always loved Rachel. She's this incredibly strong, driven, passionate woman but she's also vunrable and to quote Amy has a 'gentle heart,' which makes her so interesting i think.

I think Rachel wins the award for the most kidnapped/held hostage women in soap history. 5 times in 4 years and then her baby fell to the same fate :lol:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Archived