My weird quetion

Guest marcosb

I didnt know what section to post this question in, this is a pretty weird question but its been annoying me for quite some time. I started watching H&A again in late Nov 2007 on UK/RTE with late Aug 2007 episodes that where being aired, i didnt watch at all in 05 or 06 and when people asked me when i started to watch it again I dont know whether to say Nov 07 or Aug 07 as australian fans would think i meant the november cliffhanger. should u just say 'Aug 07, australian pace'

I didnt know what section to post this question in, this is a pretty weird question but its been annoying me for quite some time. I started watching H&A again in late Nov 2007 on UK/RTE with late Aug 2007 episodes that where being aired, i didnt watch at all in 05 or 06 and when people asked me when i started to watch it again I dont know whether to say Nov 07 or Aug 07 as australian fans would think i meant the november cliffhanger. should u just say 'Aug 07, australian pace'

November 2007 UK pace I think ?

Or August 2007 Australian pace. It doesnt really matter I don't think personally :) Just to be safe you should just say you started watching 4 months before the finale of 2007. :)

Archived