For Lewis, It's time to move on

Guest Adelle_fan1000

This is from Today's Courier mail.. Sorry i couldn't scan!!! (btw there is a really cute picture of him to :P )

Wednesday February 10th, 2010

Home and Away loses yet another young talent, writes Darren Devlyn

Lincoln Lewis is all to familiar when the cliches that get tossed about when a cast member leaves a long running show. Invariable, you hear the departing actor expressing grief because they're severing ties with "family" cast and crew who, through the grind of long hours on set, have become an intimate part of their life. Lewis, who makes his final appearance on Home and Away on Friday, has a promising future to look forward to as an actor, having just completed shooting on the $20 million movie Tomorrow: When the War Began, but he confesses it has been a wrench walking away from the soap

"It's sad for me. It's been my home for 2 and a half years but I have to move on," he says

The soap has had its share of problems over the past year with Lewis being involved in a sex-tape scandal, Jodi Gordon going on a Bender and Todd Lasance being charged with Cocaine. Lewis, However, rails against a recent accusation that there has been a drug problem on the set of Home and Away. He responds strongly to those on the show.

"It's absolutely nothing like that," he says of the allegation. "It's unbelievable how crap that is."

Lewis is Desperate to move on from his misdemeanor filming an intimate act with a teenage TV starlet and showing it to cast and crew on his phone

Seven counselled Lewis over the indiscretion.

Fan Forums have been supportive, prompting him to say: "That's kind of cool to hear. You know, when everything was sort of ... when things are at their worst, its the people who stick by you during those times that help. "I had the (Home and Away) publicity team call several times a day to make sure i was all right. I had Channel 7's support. Friends and Family -- always there. And it was because of them i was able to handle it.

"I have learnt my lesson in terms of waking up. " You learn from your mistakes, that's just the part of growing up. " After all that, I just don't go out and party unless it's with my mates." And I don't drink unless there's a special occasion. "I've really tried to hang on to the friends I had before I got onto Television because they are the ones not afraid to tell me when I'm being a d---head."

This is from Today's Courier mail.. Sorry i couldn't scan!!! (btw there is a really cute picture of him to :P )

Wednesday February 10th, 2010

Home and Away loses yet another young talent, writes Darren Devlyn

Lincoln Lewis is all to familiar when the cliches that get tossed about when a cast member leaves a long running show. Invariable, you hear the departing actor expressing grief because they're severing ties with "family" cast and crew who, through the grind of long hours on set, have become an intimate part of their life. Lewis, who makes his final appearance on Home and Away on Friday, has a promising future to look forward to as an actor, having just completed shooting on the $20 million movie Tomorrow: When the War Began, but he confesses it has been a wrench walking away from the soap

"It's sad for me. It's been my home for 2 and a half years but I have to move on," he says

The soap has had its share of problems over the past year with Lewis being involved in a sex-tape scandal, Jodi Gordon going on a Bender and Todd Lasance being charged with Cocaine. Lewis, However, rails against a recent accusation that there has been a drug problem on the set of Home and Away. He responds strongly to those on the show.

"It's absolutely nothing like that," he says of the allegation. "It's unbelievable how crap that is."

Lewis is Desperate to move on from his misdemeanor filming an intimate act with a teenage TV starlet and showing it to cast and crew on his phone

Seven counselled Lewis over the indiscretion.

Fan Forums have been supportive, prompting him to say: "That's kind of cool to hear. You know, when everything was sort of ... when things are at their worst, its the people who stick by you during those times that help. "I had the (Home and Away) publicity team call several times a day to make sure i was all right. I had Channel 7's support. Friends and Family -- always there. And it was because of them i was able to handle it.

"I have learnt my lesson in terms of waking up. " You learn from your mistakes, that's just the part of growing up. " After all that, I just don't go out and party unless it's with my mates." And I don't drink unless there's a special occasion. "I've really tried to hang on to the friends I had before I got onto Television because they are the ones not afraid to tell me when I'm being a d---head."

And for any Lincoln/Geoff fans reading this, Courier Mail sincerely apologises to anyone whom was offended by Lincoln's swearing.

-shrug- at the swearing. he's young, it makes him more real to me than a straight-laced actor who becomes what the society wants him to be. They didn't have to direct quote him there either :)

Fair play to him; hadn't realised the movie was such a big one.

will have to keep an eye out.

thanks for posting!

Archived