Out Of My Mind (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Barbara

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an amazing ending to an amazing fiction.

On one hand, I was really happy that Annie helped Leo move on, but on the other hand, I'm sad that they aren't together anymore. They really were perfect for each other. That shows just how well you wrote this :D

Looking forward to another fiction soon!

Awwwwwwww that was perfect....

:wub: Annie and Leo really were perfect for one another, but it was a shame that he had to be a ghost.

I am however glad that Annie explained everything to Ruby and Ruby didn't just think she was some psycho numbat who was ranting and raving on about something that would be completely false in Ruby's eyes... did that make sense? :huh:

anyway... i loved the ending.... it was I think.... the perfect ending for a perfect story :lol:

far out... I've said perfect a lot :D

I think this was ended on just the right note - Annie's acceptance of her faith and I suppose, fate. I say suppose because she's still got the rest of her life to experience. For a moment between the latter chapters I was dreading Ruby getting involved in the end plot, dreaming up plots for ghosts and the living might have taxed even her ingenuity. And she was unusually understanding, for Annie's sake, at the end. Has she been reformed ?

Thank you to everyone for all your comments.It was a pretty far out idea so I'm glad you all came with it.I think Annie's reaction is kind of like if your teenage boyfriend dies...except in this case, he was dead all the time.Much as Ruby irritates me at times, I think if Annie went to her with something like that she'd be understanding.

I am seriously overwhelmed once more by the reaction to this, it was focused on some of the less high profile characters(which seems to happen to me a lot lately...)and even original characters, something I don't do very often, so I'm pleased people responded to it.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Out Of My Mind (by Red Ranger 1) - comments