Out Of My Mind (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Barbara

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder where you get your ideas from. You've got a really good imagination and I like it! :D

Oh, the writer's dreaded question...I think for my HA fictions it mainly comes from watching the show and reading posts on BTTB and something sparking my imagination.This one was largely a result of thinking about the dream episode on the show and how they could have gone further with it then throwing in ideas from a couple of episodes of Star Trek.So I guess I've got no original ideas at all, really...

Try and get another chapter up today sometime.

Mixing storylines that happened on H&A with ideas from Star Trek is pretty original to me. :) I'd say it's a mix of inspiration and imagination.

Now we know how Annie got those dreams. :)

Poor Sarah! Poor Leo! :( He never moved on. He shouldn't blame himself for Sarah's death. He did everything he could to help her, he even went after her and drowned while trying to save her.

I'm sure Annie is the right person for the job. :)

More please.

amazing chapter RR1 and I agree with barbara about it being a bit of inspiration and imagination :)

I cant believe Leo drowned trying to save his girlfriend.... and that he's still feeling guilty.

Now we all know where Annie got the dreams from :lol:

I reckon Annie will try to help, update soon

Annie stood and watched them until they were gone.Gone forever

I think that's a great ending to a very enjoyable story RR. Unless it's not the last chapter. And would an Epilogue, if there was one, count as a chapter ?

Hope you don't mind me saying that this is a story that seems to have self-sacrifice as a major theme. Pity H&A hasn't represented this theme, which I think is familiar in most people's lives, in little or major ways, a little more in the show. It would create a better balance by contrasting with the selfishness so prevalent in many character's behaviour. BTW, I'm not making this point because I've got a religious axe to grind - because I'm not religious, or agnostic, so that leaves just one possibility (or 2, if you count all mixed up.)

Annie stood and watched them until they were gone.Gone forever

I think that's a great ending to a very enjoyable story RR. Unless it's not the last chapter. And would an Epilogue, if there was one, count as a chapter ?

Hope you don't mind me saying that this is a story that seems to have self-sacrifice as a major theme. Pity H&A hasn't represented this theme, which I think is familiar in most people's lives, in little or major ways, a little more in the show. It would create a better balance by contrasting with the selfishness so prevalent in many character's behaviour. BTW, I'm not making this point because I've got a religious axe to grind - because I'm not religious, or agnostic, so that leaves just one possibility (or 2, if you count all mixed up.)

I don't mind you saying anything, idris, it's what the story's here for.I actually hadn't really thought about self-sacrifice being a theme but I think you're right and I also suspect it plays a role in a lot of my fictions because that's just how my mind works.

There is going to be another chapter, I was hoping to write it today, oh, hang on, yesterday, and then post it, um, Saturday but everything was so full.I am going to write it and possibly post it today.I seem to have written a lot of stories recently where nothing happens in the last chapter and the whole thing kind of fizzles out so I'm going to try my best to make sure that doesn't happen this time.Hopefully you'll all be able to judge for yourself before too long.