Mink Carpenter - Matylda Buczko

standbyme

I didn't like her at the begining. But now i do like her a lot. Especially i like her relationship with Xavier it is never boring when they have a scene. I am not sure if i am the only one, but i would love to see Xavier getting together with Mink.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having very mixed feelings about Mink.She is selfish and uncaring but you get the odd hint that there's another side to her.It seems to come out in her scenes with Xavier, she's often a lot calmer when they're alone.I would really like them together, I think they'd make an interesting couple.But I also think if they kept her around long term she'd have to be toned down quite a bit.

When Mink was first introduced I didn't like her at all. Although, after watching her in a few episodes I am starting to warm to the character. I think she is a more interesting character rather than a likeable one, so I think it would be really good to see more of her and the storylines they have in store for her. As, I wouldn't like to see her just standing around disapproving of Romeo's decision to go back to school and surfing, I don't think. :rolleyes:

Her apology to Xavier, and then to both Xavier and Ruby

seemed quite sincere to me, so I believe that she could actually be trying to change her life around. However, maybe Mink shouldn't change too much... it's her feisty personality that makes her such an interesting person, but then again this personality of hers can be quite annoying to people at times. So, yeah just a little. :P

I love Mink... I saw the episode when she first arrived and hit John.... mind you thats the only scene I saw of that episode... I just dont watch it anymore for reasons well stated to me!

But from what I've heard and read... It sounds like she was only bought back to reveal Romeo's past.... and if thats the case... its like the whole Nicole/Sid/Indigo storyline all over again....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...