Mink Carpenter - Matylda Buczko

standbyme

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really sure about her yet! In a way I like her because she's not boring and has obviously got some sort of interesting background which we have yet to see...but I can see her becoming too annoying if she just carries on the way she is just now all the time.

I really don't like her at the moment.At first I found her mildly amusing but the shine quickly wore off. She just doesn't seem to care about anyone, I hated that she punched John Palmer and stole the money off Xavier and Romeo with only token objections from the other characters.Frankly she comes across as someone who's completely screwed up and lacking in any real human feeling, which is why I find it bewildering that people describe her as a "strong" character because to me she actually seems a very weak character, not in the sense of being submissive but in the sense of having no direction or drive and just bumbling through life doing and saying the first thing that comes into her head and not caring about the consequences.No doubt we'll eventually get an explanation for why she's like that and then she'll either reform or leave but for the moment I find it hard to be interested.

^^^

I think from tonights episode we now know why she acts the way she does, and the fact that she doesn't like adults too well or the way palmer spoke to Romeo the way he did.... and I think what she explained to Xavier tonight kind of explains her reason for not caring about much at the moment and why she is so screwed up and lacking the whole Human Feeling.

After listening to the story I can understand her emotions and lack of caring about anyone really bar Romeo.

Is it me or does there seem to be some confusion over whether Mink's her real name or not?When she made the comment about Romeo using his middle name, he replied "What about you, Mink?" as though she's not using her real name either but in the next episode, when Gina asks if it's her real name, she replies that it is and that their mum had some strange ideas.Maybe it's her real middle name as well, which does make you wonder just how embarrassing her first name would have to be.

How old is the actress? No info on IMDb.

Sorry for the double post...

Did a bit of a search around for the information and the only thing I could find was a reference that suggested when she did The Saddle Club she was 17, same age as her character.Which would make her 23/24 now.(Which might make her younger than Luke...)

How old is the actress? No info on IMDb.

Sorry for the double post...

Did a bit of a search around for the information and the only thing I could find was a reference that suggested when she did The Saddle Club she was 17, same age as her character.Which would make her 23/24 now.(Which might make her younger than Luke...)

I am pretty sure Luke is 24. Why Home and Away gets older people to play teens (Like America) is beyond me. Only Annie and Nicole are playing their real ages.

Edited by vinny