Fight For This Love

Guest freckleface

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because I'm ill and feeling generally Bleeeurgh I thought I'd update some fiction. :)

Part threee :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The smoke in the bedroom was getting thicker and more choking. It now began to stream up the stairs creeping into every possible space. Charlie was slumped against the wall, coughing, trying to clear her throat of the constricting smoke. The room was swaying slightly and her head felt muzzy. Her throat was raw and her eyes were filling with tears from the smoke. She tilted her head against the wall and tried to shut her eyes, so, just for a moment she could escape.

“Charlie? Charlie we’re trapped”

She mumbled incoherently back at him.

“Charlie? Charlie wake up!” he shook her slightly on the shoulder and she slipped further down the wall.

“Charlie, baby, come on!” His voice shook with anxiousness.

She opened her eyes a sliver to see Angelo’s face filled with worry looking back at her.

“O... Okk...” she cleared her throat painfully “Okay, what are we gonna do?”

“The window” he replied. “If we climb out on to the kitchen roof, we can climb down from there. It might be a bit of a long drop, but I’ll catch you. Okay?”

“Yeah” she murmured. Angelo was alarmed to hear how faint her voice sounded.

He pulled her close to the window and scrambled with the latch.

As he wrenched it open, he gasped in huge mouthfuls of the crisp clean air. It cleared the smoke that was fogging up his brain and he could think straight.

“Right, use the drain pipe to help you onto the roof, and then I’ll help you down from there. Charlie, that alright?”

“Yepp” she said. The room was spinning now and she was using all her might to keep her focus on the window and Angelo.

The edges of her vision were turning grey and the sounds were becoming muffled, as if someone had stuffed it full of cotton wool.

Angelo hauled himself over the window ledge and dangled outside until he could reach the drain pipe and clamber onto the roof. From there it was a relatively safe drop onto the ground. He rolled on the wet dewy grass inhaling the earthy smell before pulling himself upright. He could smell the fire; it seemed to be getting closer. He needed to get Charlie, and then get them out of there.

“Charlie? I’m down now, you can start to get down now.” He yelled, cupping his hands round his mouth so she could hear him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the room, the smoke was billowing into the room. Charlie stumbled in the direction of the window but the room was spinning at a dizzying speed and she collapsed against the wall. Her fingers grasped the chest of drawers to heave herself upright and she staggered a few steps forward before her legs collapsed beneath her. She fell slowly, as if in slow motion, and her head connected with the window ledge with a sick, dull thud. Her head flopped on the floor leaving splatters of blood on the wall. Her eyes rolled back into her head and the blood leaked from her wound onto the carpet, staining it a deep red.

The smoke danced around her, leaping with glee, for it had gained another victim.

Charlie:(:(

good start:)

and like the title fight for this love anychance a miss.c.cole fan lol or Cheryl Cole to others lol or that girl from girls aloud with a weird accent lol

lmao, actually it just came to me as I thougth of a name that it was appropriate.

I don't mind her tbh, she's okay.

Swansea!! XD

sorry, I'm a Cardiff girl ^^)

Charlie:(:(

good start:)

and like the title fight for this love anychance a miss.c.cole fan lol or Cheryl Cole to others lol or that girl from girls aloud with a weird accent lol

lmao, actually it just came to me as I thougth of a name that it was appropriate.

I don't mind her tbh, she's okay.

Swansea!! XD

sorry, I'm a Cardiff girl ^^)

Cardiff lol

what's occuring? :) (hope u get the referance)

SWANSEA TILL I DIE lol:):)

Archived