• Created
  • Last Reply

My votes:

Most Popular Actor: James Sorenson

Most Popular Actress: Esther Anderson

Most Popular Presenter: Adam Hills

Gold Logie: Noni Hazelhurst

Most Popular Male New Talent: Luke Mitchell

Most Popular Female New Talent: Ashleigh Brewer (would have chosen Kate Bell if I thought she really belonged in that list. I mean, Blue Water High...)

Most Popular Light Entertainment: Spicks and Specks

Most Popular Drama: City Homicide (just for that one episode where Bernice's son is kidnapped).

The other categories were picked pretty much randomly.

My votes :)

Most Popular Actor: Todd Lasance

Most Popular Actress: Tessa James (I'm probably one of the few people who will throw votes her way. Sad.)

Most Popular Presenter: Adam Hills

Gold Logie: Esther Anderson (Once again, probably one of the few people, but I like to be different)

Most Popular Female New Talent: Ashleigh Brewer (I didn't really consider Kate Bell new, and she was only on H&A for a short time, and I think Ashleigh is doing a fantastic job on Neighbours.)

Most Popular Actor: Luke Jacobz

Most Popular Actress: Jessica Tovey

Most Popular Presenter: Natalie Bassingthwaite

Gold Logie: Jessica Tovey - for some reason, I always vote the same way for the gold logie as I did for the most popular :lol:

Most Popular Female New Talent: Kate Bell, but it was a tough call between her and Ashleigh Brewer

Most Popular Light Entertainment: Rove Presents: Hamish and Andy's Caravan of Courage..

Most Popular Drama: Home and Away, although I doubt it will win.

The other categories were picked by me shutting my eyes and clicking

My Votes!! :)

Most Popular Actress: Jessica Tovey without a Doubt... She did so well last year with the Drug story line and also the cancer one to... she defo gets my vote she deserves a logie!!

Most Popular Presenter: Rove!

Gold Logie: Jessica Tovey.. cause i think she deserves it!

Most Popular Lifestyle Program: I went with Domestic Blitz

Most Popular Reality Program: Australian Idol (even though i didnt watch it last year!)

Most Popular Factual Program: Bondi Rescue!!!

Most Popular Female New Talent: Katherine Hicks (From Rescue Special ops). Kate Bell didnt do anything for me as a actress last year on home and away

Most Popular Sports Program: NRL footy Show

Most Popular Light Entertainment: Rove Presents: Hamish and Andy's American Caravan of Courage

Most Popular Drama: This was a huge Toss up for me..... cause there are 3 shows i like.. Home and Away, Rescue Special Ops or Packed to the rafters... I went with Rescue Special Ops..

Most Popular Actor: Bernard Curry

Most Popular Actress: Esther Anderson

Most Popular Presenter: Wil Anderson (I want him to make a drunk acceptance speech haha)

Gold Logie: Jessica Marais

Most Popular Female New Talent: Mirrah Foulkes

Most Popular Light Entertainment: Spicks and Specks

Most Popular Drama: Home and Away

My votes :)

Most Popular Actress: Tessa James (I'm probably one of the few people who will throw votes her way. Sad.)Most Popular Presenter: Adam Hills

Gold Logie: Esther Anderson (Once again, probably one of the few people, but I like to be different)

Most Popular Female New Talent: Ashleigh Brewer (I didn't really consider Kate Bell new, and she was only on H&A for a short time, and I think Ashleigh is doing a fantastic job on Neighbours.)

I will be throwing votes her way aswell - i think for an acress of her age she is amazing !! x

Archived