Actor Recast

Guest twinkletoesjess

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know how to feel about this. I guess I should be glad that they did a recast as Delcan is one of my favourites, but I think it'll be weird seeing someone else play Delcan. I just cant imagine him being played by anyone else. :( Oh well, will jsut have to wait and see what this new guy is like, I guess.

I also would prefer for Declan having an exit. A new actor will not make sense. Especially considering his history with Bridget. And soon coming up Indias first birthday and the day Didge died. I am sure Declan would be thinking on those days about Bridget, so it won't be realistic at all having an other actor playing those scenes. And for getting any flashbacks from his time with Bridget, will also never be able to have again.

All in all, i think it is a wrong choice from them.

I also would prefer for Declan having an exit. A new actor will not make sense. Especially considering his history with Bridget. And soon coming up Indias first birthday and the day Didge died. I am sure Declan would be thinking on those days about Bridget, so it won't be realistic at all having an other actor playing those scenes. And for getting any flashbacks from his time with Bridget, will also never be able to have again.

All in all, i think it is a wrong choice from them.

You're right, I didn't even think about the flashbacks :(

Archived