In-demand Jodi Gordon swaps from Seven to Nine

Guest Jamey-Maria

I can't help thinking this is gonna flop.Nine has Underbelly and Special Rescue Ops,how many cop shows do they need?

Good luck to her though.It'll be good to see her in a different role.Hopefully i'll like her more then i did Martha.

People love cop shows, :lol: For example, I live in the US, and there's a lot of cop/crime shows on US TV. CBS has the majority of them with CSI, CSI:Miami, CSI: NY, Numbers, The Mentalist, Cold Case, Criminal Minds, Medium, NCIS, NCIS: LA, and I guess you could even say The Good Wife is crime related too, as there are some criminal cases featured in that. So that's 10 shows on one network that focus on crime. And CBS is the highest rated network in the US, basically because of those 10 shows.

Cop shows will always be popular. :lol:

I can't help thinking this is gonna flop.Nine has Underbelly and Special Rescue Ops,how many cop shows do they need?

Good luck to her though.It'll be good to see her in a different role.Hopefully i'll like her more then i did Martha.

Well at least the Australian Industry is giving Aussie Actors ago and we are getting more Aussie produced shows instead of having all the American one's

and WHY Jodi.. couldnt they have picked someone else better and who can actually ACT!!! :blink:

Archived