The Timmins?

Guest Georginaa_x

The Timminses were the best. I don't think it would be the same without Scotty, but darn it I'm willing to let them try! I loved Scotty but his death was so sad and touching, I wouldn't want to see it undone. Especially after the episode with the messages on the video camera.

I would love for Dylan to come back and have a showdown with Declan over who Paul loves more :P

The Timmins were brilliant , and very popular. Its a travesty as to why they were axed in the first place!

I would love to see all the Timminses back in Erinsborough, even Bree! Janelle was a brilliant character was well, I loved how she was so ballsy and didn't take no rubbish from nobody. If Dylan was to come back it would have to be with Sky and little Kerry. Even though I loved the whole family the paternity storyline with Sky/Dylan/Stingray was painfully dragged out and had so many twists I could barely remember who was tha father because they kept going backwards and forwards between Dylan and Stingray being the father. It was Dylan in the end right ?

Neighbours could do with a few familiar and not so annoying faces around (annoying ie Libby)

Another few I wouldn'd mind seeing back on Ramsay Street is Pepper,Rosie and Frazer, oh and Carmella!

• 3 weeks later...

The Timmins were brilliant , and very popular. Its a travesty as to why they were axed in the first place!

I would love to see all the Timminses back in Erinsborough, even Bree! Janelle was a brilliant character was well, I loved how she was so ballsy and didn't take no rubbish from nobody. If Dylan was to come back it would have to be with Sky and little Kerry. Even though I loved the whole family the paternity storyline with Sky/Dylan/Stingray was painfully dragged out and had so many twists I could barely remember who was tha father because they kept going backwards and forwards between Dylan and Stingray being the father. It was Dylan in the end right ?

Neighbours could do with a few familiar and not so annoying faces around (annoying ie Libby)

Another few I wouldn'd mind seeing back on Ramsay Street is Pepper,Rosie and Frazer, oh and Carmella!

True I dont know why Janelle was axed just because Scott, Dylan left

Janae was the only safe one (She left because it wasnt the same without her family)

Janelle and Janae could have some more funny storylines

Archived