Saved By the Bell

Guest dncllpyk

I liked Zac and Slater, and Screech was funny. Screech is involved in some celebrity wrestling show on Foxtel. I haven't watched it but I've seen ads and it's all a bit weird. Zac and Slater did alright though. I think Zac ended up on NYPD Blue and Slater has his own work-out videos. He keeps appearing on Ellen and she keeps trying to get him to take his shirt off :P

Aww I used to love this so much!!

Lisa , Zach and Kelly were my faves and I also quite liked Jessie.I remember through the whole show Screech really fancied Lisa and she just thought he was a dork :lol:

God this show brings back a lot of memories

Ah yeah I remember this show, I think they should start showing it on GO!, they seem to be showing a lot of old-school sit coms and cartoons. I am sure it is 100% dated and very cheesy, I remember all the 'aawwwwww' 'uuhhhh' 'yeaaaa!!!' from the canned laughter, or maybe it was a studio audience, but it was always quite predictable! haha Good show though. I think Jesse's drug addiction stands out when I think of this show.

• 3 years later...

Archived