Tom O'Sullivan as Senior Constable Nathan Holt

Ria Vandervis as Senior Constable Roxanne Perez

Kelly Paterniti as Probationary Constable Priscilla Smith

Graeme Squires as Probationary Constable Daniel Vandermark

Damian de Montemas as Matt Hilton

Roy Billing as Senior Sergeant Graeme Sinclair

Gary Sweet as Superintendent Jack Finch

Denise Roberts as Inspector Diane Pappas

Kate, Martin, and Graeme all previously played main characters on H&A. Of course Kate played Sally and Martin played Flynn #1. Graeme played Tom Nash.

Damian, Roy and Denise had guest roles. Damian is well known as Henk. Some of you may remember Roy Billing as John, a man who tried to convince Ailsa to try and go to Italy with him (Alf wasn't very happy!). Denise played Val, a lady who Alf was friends with from way back, I think she may of had a shady past, I don't remember.

I am dissapointed that there is no Jodi :(

I hope hope the original articles are correct in regards to Kate, that is she is a Senior Constable aspiring to be a detective. At least that way we will see her in uniform and see her be promoted to detective. It would be interesting to see her in uniform! However since she is credited as a detective I am guessing she will start off as one.

Seems like a good cast.I didn't like Tom in HAA but it'll be good to see a familiar face in Graeme.Denise Roberts also played a woman Beth's husband had an affair with a few years ago.

I can't wait.It sounds good.

• 6 months later...

I really enjoy this show.

the stories are good and not too predictable. The cast is great and most of all i love the chemistry between Kate Ritchie and Martin Dingle-Wall. You can really feel that they know each other for a long time. I never liked Martin much as Flynn but in this show i really like him a lot.

Anyone else likes this Show? What is your take on cops lac?

Archived