Anything for Love (by bradyell) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I dont know what to think now... i mean.... what happened after Aden said "how do you know where i live?" and then who did Belle say we need to talk to? soooo many questions!!!! both Aden and Belle better not of done anything stupid! <_<

secondly! AMAZING CHAPTER!!!!! seriously sooooooo goooood!

Jax and Aden having a boys night is just adorable and then Aden and Fliss are so adorable together! ^_^ and then Jax helping feed fliss! AOL!

I hope everythings okay with Nicole and the baby :)

and seriously dont worry about when you update, if it creates these amazing chapters we can wait! :D

:) x

You've really got me thinking now :)

First there's Aden, because i'm gueesing his grandfather found out where he and his family lived.... :o

and then there's Belle who stopped in the middle of the road with 'We need to talk'

and then... there's the fact that Roman wasn't home when Nicole turned up. Yes its all got me thinking lol

But then there's the Aden and Jax scenes which just made me grin, along with Aden and Fliss :wub:

amazing chapter, you've really got my brain working!

• 2 weeks later...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont know what to think!!!

i thought it was Aden, but then he sounded soooo surprised at the end... your toooo good at this Ellen. lol

on another note, Aden and Eden are just soooooooooooo adorable!!!! she's so like Nic :lol:

this fic is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooood!

can't wait for more :) xxxx