Anything for Love (by bradyell) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was utterly brilliant.I loved the conversation between Aden and Belle at the start, I'm glad Aden isn't retreating into his shell and lashing out at people but is realising Jackson's the priority.And that conversation with Jackson was pitch perfect, the way they explained everything to him and the way he reacted to it.Can't wait to see what happens next.

I was foolish enough to not click on the options and click on the track this topic so I didn't get the updates coming through to my inbox! *slaps forehead!*

But now that I've caught up, I just wanted to say....WOW!

You have written Aden so well, all the emtions he was going through, and everything else. He's really lucky to have Belle there to support him all through it.

I just loved the talk between Aden & Jax - this line is my favourite so far...

“He hurt my daddy and I don’t like people who hurt my daddy!”

Just brilliant and I can't wait to see where you're going with this...its shaping up to be a great story! :D

Loved the ending :wub:

“He hurt my daddy and I don’t like people who hurt my daddy!”

^^ I think that's my favourite line in this fic so far.

This chapter was brilliant. It doesn't seem like you were under the influence of medication when you wrote it; it's that good!

Can't wait to see what happens next.. update soon

soooooooooo gooood Ellen!

the bit in the diner was really sad.. :( dont like that comment that Aden made about killing his grandfather, i hope that doesn't come back on him!

the bit with Nicole was so sweet ^_^ I especially loved Aden's comments about pregnant woman!

Eden and the lolly pop was just adorable!

update sooon! xx