Anything for Love (by bradyell) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing start to the story. I saw this in the Advertising thread, and I had to come and have a read !

Eden sounds adorable, and I'm glad to know that everyone is happy. Aden and Belle have such a stong, loving relationship, and it's a pleasure to read about it :D

Can't wait for the next update !

WOW!!! *wipes tears away* just WOW!

that was unbelievable... you captured the emotion and fear Aden felt perfectly!!

The way He reacted was just hearbreaking, and poor Jackson not understanding what was going on... i wonder if they'll tell him about everything now.

Also the fact that Aden's grandfather recognised him!

that ending had me in floods, i can't wait to see what happens next..

I think i need to stock up on tissues by the next chapter.

AMAZING ELLEN!

x

That was a really good chapter, the emotions involved were striking and Aden's reactions pitch perfect. I'm not sure if telling people about Aden's past is a good idea, it might make things harder for him to lose that control.Really looking forward to seeing what happens next.

OMG... that beginning.. woah.

You made me cry again!!! lol you wrote Aden's thoughts so amazingly! like WOW! and it made sense, what he was feeling!

the talk with Jackson as well... well the beginning of the talk, the hug... had me in tears. I'm so glad he didn't hurt him. also, the use of the nickname, so clever!!!

the last line, Brilliant!

LOVING this fic soooooo much!

x