Rollercoaster (by bradyell) - comments

emma_2006

once again, a fantastically written chapter!!!!!!!!!!

Beau is just amazing!!! and Aden and Belle, wow. i really dont know how people actually cope with this kinda stuff everyday! amazing!

Beau was so cute saying the chemotherapy (which i prob just spelt wrong) lol!

just a fantastic chapter!!!

x

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, how cute! I don't know if I have said this before, but Beau has got to be the most cutest and sweetest Adelle baby boy ever. I really wish he existed on the show! Poor guy though. He's trying so hard to be brave, and he is, but the evitable is that he's going to feel worse soon. Poor Aden and Belle too. I really hope things can get better soon, though I doubt it will. Update soon, I hope.

Aw, once again.o, isn't Beau just a wonderful sweetheart! I cannot believe that you've made him so ill. It's just bring tears to my eyes whenever I read this fic and read about him being so ill. You write it all so fantastically that it's hard not to feel the sorrow with the all. Abi is just as adorable. Loved the Edward reference, and the knitting, lol. That ending was great. I really hope everything with the baby works out too. They need another perfect baby so that Beau has someone to play with. I am, of course, assuming that you wouldn't be so mean to hurt him so much or kill him! Please don't! Can't wait for the next update. Sorry for the essay long comment. I really need to learn when to shut up.

As you can probably imagine - i cried again! :lol: I am such a wimp when it comes to this fic

Poor Beau :( He is such a sweetheart

Loved the reference to knitting! :lol: And to team Edward!! lol

The last scene was so sweet, it must be such a bittersweet moment for them, I hope everything turns out ok with the new baby and Beau! We dont need anymore :( ness lol

Brillaint update as per!

Cant wait to read more chick