Another You, Another Me, Another Now (by JosieTash) - comments

Inactive User

Oh gosh.Joey really is keen on her new friends...Loved Annie's reaction as well.The stuff with the girls' families was nice("This is why you gave up competitive swimming?!"), really interested to know how they're going to react.Although that preview suggests it's not going to be plain sailing at some point...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good that Charlie's on the lookout for the hacker.The girls certainly seemed to being enjoying themselves.They're going to tell their families?That'll be a conversation and a half.("Okay, Dad, not only do I occasionally turn into a non-human lifeform, turns out I'm also gay and I'm now in a four way relationship."/"Okay, hon.Don't forget to floss.")

Some more nice convos.Tony and Rachel are probably wondering what they've taken on...Liked the little debate between Charlie and Watson about who's behind the hacking.Still got no idea.

And we did get Roswell on terrestial!Well, some of it, had to get the DVDs for Series 3.(And Star Trek: Voyager...)

Ha-hah!Oh boy, loved the girls asking Charlie and Joey for advice...of a practical nature...And Annie's still as cute as ever.

Hmm...knowing that you said there was going to be a clue and given that one sentence seemed to stick out a bit and also knowing who you're most likely to turn evil...Martha as the hacker?

Red Ranger 1, with your comment bout reading what Geoff had to say a few times, does that mean that I wasn’t clear enough with the intent etc of that scene???

It's probably more a case of my not being awake enough when I first read it, somehow I got it into my head that he said it was cool and then he said that it wasn't...Bluergh.

Woah, Martha taking Geoff hostage!That's a twist and a half.The mergirls want to open a, ahem, adult shop.Okay...And what's going on with Annie and Ruby at the end?Looking forward to more of this!

Yep, Martha's definitely lost it, possibly in more ways than one, if she's taking potshots at Irene and co. Glad they've found Geoff and someone probably should have warned Martha that high speed car chases never end well...Looking forward to finding out what happens!