Another You, Another Me, Another Now (by JosieTash) - comments

Inactive User

Four way fem slash...that's a new one.Loved Annie's slightly mocking attitude and Charlie's phone convo with Hugo.Seems the mermaids could have a lot of awkward questions coming their way...

I think one of those shows on Jonathan Schiff's resume sounds vaguely familiar.Sadly my children's TV days are a bit of a distant memory.Especially since it seems to be a bit marginalised in the UK these days.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool that I had 2 chapters to read today as I missed yesterday’s. I totally enjoyed the Maddie/Bella and Romeo/Will confusion for the SB residents (he, he) and loved Bella’s comment “you would too, if you’d lived my life” when Irene said she has an old head on young shoulders.

I also loved that Annie thought the plane crash landing safely was a miracle and SO cool that you managed to mention Craig Lowndes in your fic (knowing how much you love motor racing).

This chapter reminds me of that saying “No good deed goes unpunished” with the mermaid girls possibly landing themselves in big trouble after preventing any loss of life in that plane crash.

Oh dear, that’s SO not what Bella and Rikki had planned – they’d better start talking, FAST.

It’s great that the mergirls like Irene instantly and know she can be trusted.

Loved when Cleo said she’d known Em her whole life and still didn’t know what she was talking about – he, he!! I can’t wait to find out the families’ reactions to being told, especially Kim and Elliot.

Love how the girls demonstrated their skills to the SB folk and cool inclusion of the pics for anyone who hasn’t seen H2O and the mermaid transformation that the girls undergo when they contact water.

I love the ending of Ch 7 – I can’t wait to find out what Joey is going to say!

It’s great that things seem to be going better for the mer-girls now and Joey’s definitely on their side (I agree with Red Ranger 1 that it looks like Charlie might have reason for concern there).

I love that Joey noticed that the mer-girls' cleavages got bigger after they turned mermaid. Also loved that Ruby was embarrassed by the talk from Charlie about what she and Joey would be getting up to in the bedroom later!

Loved Ruby saying that being a mermaid would be like being diabetic but millions of times worse, and also cool what Miles said about when he was just Milco.

Having someone around like Rachel would be great for the girls in real H2O, so they could find out if they do have any physiological differences from ordinary humans.

Loved that Nic asked if they’d been abducted by aliens, and loved the little verbal spat between Geoff and Aden. You really got it right with all the Baysiders and their likely reactions to finding out about mermaids! And Rikki’s “I hope” was SO Rikki.

Looking forward to a big catch-up on this great fanfic when I get back after Christmas/New Year!!