I'm All Yours (by xGlowingAngelx) - comments

Nicom

finally a good ending which isnt a cliff hanger

celebrations

and YAY they are back togethere

yippee dippeee dooo

all is good

not necessarily. It says next installment will be the last. Haa haa! sorry I like keeping people in suspense! lol.

well i must say that im glad that that wasnt the end and i must say home much i loved the ending apart from the fact that now it has ended so there will be no more which would be sad as you are a great writer especially about jack and martha my favorite couple in the world so please write another one prephaphs that goes on cause it is so sweet, but make it longer cause then it would nt end so fast, also, im confussed, is this a carryon one cause if it is then what is it carrying on to but if not i really liked it as itself on its own if oyu know what i mean. bacially what i am trying to say is that it was really good but ended to soon apart from me thinking that it ended before it had actually ended and me wondering if it was a sequal... wow im out of breathe just writing this all, please if this is now the end write another and if its not (even though i think it is) update soon cause i have really enjoyed it and think that the idea was so nice that jack gave martha back the photo engraved awwwwww. i thought he was going to give her a promise ring cause it isnt that he hasnt loved her the whole time that would have been cute so i might go and write my one story now, but i prefere your idea with the photo and im so glad that jack is going to be 'daddy' to marthas baby. awwwww

*Collapses on the floor*

That's the last time I try and read someones post outloud! Lol.

God I think you're a nicole! Lol. I'm sorry, but you might actually be cursed with the deadly "Ramble" Disease. My sorrows. :( I'll have to form a support group if this disease spreads.. lol

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww that is all i can say! How sweet. No actually i can say a lot more because Nicole seems to pass the "ramble" disease to everyone she talks to, lol! I loved the whole photo thing with the engraving! It seems that whenever you write a fan fic you update all the chapters very quickly, which on this side of the world is when i'm asleep, so i wake up to many chapters to read :P Makes me very happy!!!

Seeing as i didn't get to post in the other chapters i will have to tell you what i thought of them all now. That was very nice how he let her stay over after everything, he is such a nice guy. I can't Martha was abused and she stayed with the guy :o!!! You did a great job covering that issue and why some women feel they can't leave. Well done! Martha wearing one of Jack's shirts made me laugh (i don't know why it just did lol) They still had feelings for each other (well i know your all saying duh because it wouldn't be a proper J&M fic if it wasn't) Now for the last bit: YAY!!!! *does happy dance* they are going to raise her baby and be a family, Jack will make an amazing dad! I loved the ending:)

O.k i really hope you are writting more J&M fics because you are really good at them! I mean seriously if you are not i am going to have to come after you, lol...............I WILL!!!!:P

Edited by jacknmarthaluver

:o! Omg!!

(Can I just ask one thing, is it a sequel? Lol. Because I'm thinking yes..

The last time I had gone to his house we'd ended the relationship.

But I could be wrong, and I don't want to look like a fool! lol)

That was great though! Well not great, some idiots hurt Martha, but..you know what I mean though! Lol.

Update sooon! I wonder what Jack will do? :(

Thanks. It is now a sequel yes. It wasn't going to be but I've realised it all fits. So yes it is :)

can you tell me what this is the sequel to?

thanks

by the way great story

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to I'm All Yours (by xGlowingAngelx) - comments