You and Me (by Danni02) - comments

~Zoe~

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Great chapter. I loved how Ruby persuaded Ross to give Angelo a chance. Ross and angelo's talk was great. I loved how you had charlie and Ruby sort everything out during that hospital scene, as you already know i would love for that to happen on the show :). I loved the last line. Im hoping ross with persuade morag to give Angelo a chance.

Looking forward to the next update.

ohh no last chapter...beautiful house and im glad morag is oky with angelo...im sure angelo is going to be agood husband /stepfather...he loves/cares for the bucktons girls...and is good that ross has already him his blessing...changelo all the way...

nice update..looking forward to read more fic from you...

Edited by aweil12

Aww, im really sad you finished the fic.

I absolutely loved the whole fic. This chapter was amazing. Everything I want to happen with Changelo happened right here in this one chapter. It was beautifully written. I loved how you had Ruby sitting on her bed in her room waiting for them. What a lovely surprise.

Yay Morag approved. Aww Ross gave him his blessing.

I love the way that you write Changelo. You capture them really well. I love reading your fics.

:o It's over. :( But it was the perfect ending. :D

Aw they're moving in together. And Ruby agreed to live with them as well. They're going to live as a family now. :wub:

I'm glad Morag is going to be more civil from now on. Things are going well now.

Great fic Danni! :D

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to You and Me (by Danni02) - comments