The Glowing City (by JosieTash) - comments

Liska

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, loving this new fic, hun :) . Way diff from anything you have done.

Sally prayed that somehow, someway that Eve HADN’T faked her own death AGAIN [after Jack & Martha’s reception] and now had Annie & her friends hostage, or worse.

:o you tease!! :P or are you?? :ph34r: , Stranger things have happened.

Look forwards to reading chapter five next Sunday sometime!?

Edited by Di

ANOTHER GREAT chapter and I love that Eve got a mention! Also love that Sal was worried that Ric might go missing too (thoughts of when he DID go missing in H&A). The intrigue continues … can’t wait to read more …!!!

Fantastic description of all the tourist attractions that the girls visited in the city – really LOVED that. I didn’t realise that Cassie doesn’t yet know who the captives are – her conscience would surely get the better of her if she finds out …, hmmmm, or would it??! The tension is building and that little outburst of Maddie’s was great – that’s exactly how a trapped person WOULD feel under those circumstances (i.e. with the baby, etc.). Roll on Ch. 6!!!!!!!!

Wow, another fab chapter :) You are great at capturing their emotions and actions. Thanks for doing the diagram and explaining about the room where they are been held. Helps me get a more indepth inside, to what its like for them.

Wow, I so hope, they get found very, very soon. Esp for the sake of Mattie and Belle's unborn baby. So can't wiat for chapter six.

Wow!!! sooooooooooo awesome update, hun :D

Drew starts making life size 3D sculptures – of each of the 4 girls [belle, Maddie, Annie AND Cassie] sunbathing – with the sand.

:lol: made me smile, (good job there is plenty of sand, not in a bad way I might add)

The 4 teens go to work on the rest of the 3D sculptures – Geoff with Annie, Luc “takes” Maddie, Drew with Belle and Ric for Cassie.

Well erm... there would ahve been a few raised, eye brows. If they finished 'sculptured' there non girlfriend :P wonders if Mattie had her bump!!

The climb that begins at 10.45 tonight. Nice touch of 'You' in there. Hehehehe, but they didn't have a strom like you did, in the distance. But woah a 'glow' instead, cool.

Blimey!!! So LOVING, there loved ones back home, are also having way kinda dreams/visions. That they will prob piece together to discover where they are. I hope!!

Edited by Di

Brilliant chapter!!! I REALLY LOVE all that supernatural stuff in this one (the visions and the glowing city) and cool that we now know the meaning of that title!! Alex is being a REALLY bad boy here – wanting to kill people!!

Also loved that great idea with the sand sculptures and those V8 visions and Amanda being in All Saints (he, he!).