What do you think of Gina

Guest KirstyEkua

What do you think of Gina?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

To be honest, i don't really like Gina all that much. I thought, like most characters, i would feel that way about her at the start then i would warm to her character as time went on however this has not happened with Gina. She hasn't made much of an impact on Home And Away and i think if she doesn't get a good storyline soon and change our minds then she will just become a character who we don't remember at all in years to come. Sorry to any Gina fans, she just isn't the type of character i like to see in Home And Away! :unsure:

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Sonia Todd is one of my favourites. I do like Gina and I wish that she had more on-screen time with Tony, Rachel and Harry. I'm enjoying her storylines with Xavier and John, especially with John since their marriage. They have both mellowed and you can see that their character's interactions have grown so much since they became a family.

I voted for 'I can tolerate her' because she has never really done anything to annoy me but she isn't that fascinating either!

She seems to be a good principal...I was fairly surprised by that appointment at first! Felt it was kind of random!

I thought the storylines that involved her and Brendan were really good...it's not easy living with a child with autism! I would know!

I voted I love her. I reckon she's a great mum, great mentor, great principal, great wife, great friend... tick tick tick in all the boxes. I also think she's one of the most realistic characters - there's nothing about her that's unbelievable. I think she brings much-needed stability to the storylines around her e.g. Liam's drug addiction, April's bomb-making, Palmer's daughter, etc, which makes her role crucial to the balance of the show. And she allows their characters to develop in interesting ways. But it was also fun to see her own wild-side recently with her old mate in town ;) Love her!

Archived