What do you think of Gina

Guest KirstyEkua

What do you think of Gina?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry i didn't realise the interview was that early.

I never said it was strange or anything like that either, sorry i don't know what you mean by that.

I agree it was a little silly how they kept bringing her in and out, but i did like her from the beginning and like her relationship with Tony.

sorry, I probably misunderstood what you wrote... And I like her relationship with Tony too. (thats the only thing I have liked with her so far...):rolleyes: Because that gives him somebody other to talk to than Rachel... He needs some storylines on his own.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No worries :) I know we all can't like everyone. :wink:

I hope her relationship with John gives her some interesting storylines. He's certainly not the most popular man in town so, we'll see. But Tony had a lot of his own storylines last year, so i;d like to see some more family based ones.

^ And thank goodness for that.

:lol: Have to say I totally agree. I don't want Gina to be Beth in any way, shape or form. The best characters for me are usually the ones that are built up gradually with no huge dramatic entrance. I think this is going to be Gina and I look forward to learning more about her.

I voted I think she's interesting. I've like the character since she took over from Bartlett. I'm not sure if I like her relationship with John Palmer. I just love the family stuff with her and Tony as well. Hope we see more of it in this years series.

I like her. I'm not crazy about her, but I think Sonia is fantastic and I think they could definitley give her something more to sink her teeth into than just a romance with John Palmer... I don't get the competition between her and Beth though. I think I remember saying that the show was lacking in that motherly kind of feeling (someone who wasn't a foster mum) and that she had a similar quality to Beth but the two are nothing alike other than that.

Archived