Support Network (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Inactive User

Great update! :)

Poor Annie. That wouldn't have been nice to see but I do feel she kinda has herself to blame, or maybe slightly Ruby.....if she just told Jai how she felt in the first place Jai and Nicole would never have happened.....but I'm liking Jai and Nicole ans whatever it is they've got going.....:)

update soon.

Edited by Danni02

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!.. wow that was such a good chapter, Miles reaction was brilliant.. wish I could care a bit more about Annie but she did dump him.. its only natural that he would move on.

I do concede that nobody expected it to be with his housemate but still..

ohhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo...

they got caught.... by Miles :o and Annie and Ruby :o:o

This is not going to be good! I really do feel sorry for Annie, and am kind of blaming Ruby because if she hadn't got involved maybe Annie and Jai would be sorting things out right now.

Miles asking would they stop if he asked them to was funny.... that would be just like Miles lol

update soon :D

Great update.

lol at Xavier's comments.

Surprised that Nicole is keen on kissing Jai in public but I like whatever it is they have going on. Probably best if they chat about it and work out what they actually have soon.

Still dont feel that sorry for Annie though.... :unsure: